Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSN Store Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PSN Store Update Empty
PostSubject: PSN Store Update   PSN Store Update Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:41 pm

I don't usually bother making topics like this but this weeks update looks awesome.
There are demos for Alien Breed: Impact, Vanquish and R.U.S.E. as well as free DLC for RDR.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/09/01/heads-up-game-store-update-1st-september-2010/

Oh yeah, there's also Valkyria Chronicles 2 if anyone has a PSP, I might wait for a free 'demo' though...

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PSN Store Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Store Update   PSN Store Update Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Demos are up on the US store.
Vanquish is pretty much exactly what I expected, the slomo works perfectly and it's not too overpowered because it shares an 'overheat bar' with your boosting and melee. The boss you get to fight loves to shoot missiles and lasers everywhere and you take it down in a fashion similar to Lost Planet. As far as I know you can only find four different weapons in the demo, an assault rifle, shotgun, heavy MG and a sniper rifle, but they're all completely different so there's plenty of variety for the 25 minutes or so it takes to finish the mission. There are also a couple of bipedal mech things and a few stationary turrets lying placed around the area so if you get bored of using normal guns that's another option. The one negative I want to point out is the inclusion of QTEs but there was only one instance of them and it worked well so I'll reserve judgement.

I'm buying this game.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PSN Store Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Store Update   PSN Store Update Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:54 pm

I'll get the Vanquish demo. The RDR pack is two new outfits and a new animal to hunt, all for single player, which is a delight. And it's free too.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PSN Store Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Store Update   PSN Store Update Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Oh, and what's even more awesome about the RDR stuff is that it appears only Europe has it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PSN Store Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Store Update   PSN Store Update Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Recent updates seem to be getting crapper and crapper. Kinda sucks, there doing free games weekly on playstation mobile. There was samurai beat down last week and this week its some music sliding game.

All the sales seem to generally be worse than stores. The sales on US store were a lot better I hope we get something similar at some point.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PSN Store Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Store Update   PSN Store Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN Store Update
Page 1 of 1