Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public. Empty
PostSubject: The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public.   The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:44 pm

First of all, who went into the Expendables thinking there was going to be a good plot or acting? No one. You went in because it was full of action and hilarious lines, the marketing for it helping even more especially with that "Eat,Pray,Sleep" trailer.

Secondly, Scott Pilgrim failed because Scott Pilgrim is only fairly decently known, it's not a big name for most of the American public unlike Transformers. The terrible advertisement did not help the movie in any way.

Finally, don't talk about how the American public is full of idiots because they wanted to see Transformers or another Stallone movie when YOU were going to see Pirahna because of 3-D tits. You don't have to shell out 9 bucks to do that, you can get it for free on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public.   The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:38 pm

baal mad because his terrible taste is questioned
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public.   The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:36 am

Quote :
Enjoying Transformers for how someone would enjoy a B-Movie
Quote :
Terrible Taste

It's like you don't pay attention to words.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public.   The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:05 am

It's like you don'tThe Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public. Picc13
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public.   The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:06 am

ZALGO
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public.   The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:16 am

The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public. Nooooo10
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public.   The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:45 am

̼̝̼̭̦̭͔̲͚̂̒͒ ̢̠̖̟̘̟͔̌ͪ̋̓͂̑̒́͜ ̼̹̪͑ͯ͜ ̶̬̥ͣͫ̽͟ ̘̖̣̭͍̩̰̗ͥ̿ͦ͑̎̂̀ͬT̢̮͛̐ͯ͝o̼͉͖̘̳̩̳̯ͬ̌̍̏́͘ ͍̮̮̪͔̤͖̹̉̿͢ͅi̜̯̰̤̎ͤ̿̓̽̓͜n̗̬̥͚̑͂͐̀v̗̝̯͎ͫͩͨͧ͊͗̍̕o̴͗͊̏̈́͒̽ͭ̔҉̷̲̣͔̭̺k̷͓̖͕̝ͫͬ͘͞e̢̪͇̦̫̟̲̻̾ͮ̒͑ͯ͜ ̷͍͉̼͖̮͉ͬ͑̆̆́ţ̤̹̖̙̈́͐̀h̛̲͚̺̯͐̔̂ͨ̊ͧͫ̀͞e̖̼̫̹̟̱͓͍̍̆̑̎̆ ̷̴͎̦͇̜̥̓ͣ̎̽̽͛ͅh̳̹͈̃̌̒͗͛ͨ̓ḭ̻̝̻̥̔̇̎͋͟͞v̵̟̦̹̦̬͈̎ͫ͑͂͗̑͛̒͝ȩ̬̳̺͙͓̩̠̽-̳̻͔͔͍ͥm̛̯̘̉î̶̡͖̾ͧͤ̚n̰̦͔̠̠͍̅͜͝d̡̩̫̪̞̻̟ͣ͂̈͛ͥ ͆̊̇̇͏̥̗̖͇͍ṟ͔̗ͦ͞e̷̻̮̙̩͎̙̳ͨ̇ͩ͋ͨ͟ͅp̽̆̃̒͊ͭͤ͂̉҉̵̳̬ř͈̭̭̗̙̞̱̜̿̎̔ͩ̓ͨ̍̚͘͡ͅe̶̵̯̭̫̫̺̮̹ͣ̾ͥ̏s̗̘̣̝͛͘ͅͅͅͅe̜͇͖̬̳ͣ͋̂ͦ̈́̍̚n͙͍̻͉͈̺̄ͭ́͞͞t̬̩̬̩͓͙̣̦̄̉ͨͦ̓ͬ̈̅ͤi̳̰ͯ̅̔̍̿n̢̄͛ͬ̆͏̣̻g͕͇̙̳̟̰͛̍ ̰̳̪̮̰̓ͤ̂ͪͫ̋̇͡͡c̷͈̲̘͓̙̖͈̲͑ͤͣͣͮ̊͋ͬ̀h͚̆ͥ͌̂̄̓͋̈a͓̩̎̇̋ͦ̌o̧͕̖̾̍͐͡ͅs̨̥̜̠͐ͯ.̧̺̖͙̫̼̰ͪͪ͊
̼͔ͩ̈͑̏̃̽̚̚ ̦̹̊ͯ̓̿̃̀͜͟ ̺͍̣͙̝͎̙ͣ̿͟ ̷̱̬̹̰ͯ̎ͯ̋ ̡͕͚̥̝̫̖̇̆̓̔̍ͫ͛ͧ̎͜ ̴̖̻̼̺ͧ͠͝ ̴̇̉̐͂ͮ͗̿҉̩̲̩̳ ̺͕̳̼̒̾ ̤̫͕̰̽̆͋͛̍̽́ ̧͖̮͍̞ͬ͌͂͑ ̷͉̲̪̹͇̘̟̺̼ͣ͒̽͌̈̊̽̋ ̜̦̺̮̙̍̀̃̓̂ͮ̀ ͎̣̹̬̲̬̖̙ͪ͌ͩ̈ͪ́̽̂͛ ̢͔̺̠̘͊̓ͭ̄̇̇͗ ̟̘ͬ̈͒̇ͯI͊͑ͭ͑̽ͪ͋̎͠ͅn̢̨͙̟̩̮̮͍̹̙̟ͨ͊͗͐v͒ͪͦ̓ͮ̃͜͏̴̮͓͈o̘̮̹̪ͪ̅̂́̃ͥ́k̴̲̫͋̈́ͬ͗͘i̴̪̗̗̩͕̿̀ͨͧ̓ͤ̓͘n̨̫̜̳̝̳̥͉̩̉̒̓̈͛ͫ̚g͚̣̓̀͢ ̹̙͍̘̯̣͙̑͌͒t̡̧͇͉͍͍̦̰̠̓͂̏͌̈́̒ͪ̈͢h̶̥͈̩̞̠̭̣̟ͫͨe̵͉̮̼̬ͨ̾̿̿̌ͨ̄́͢ ̛̩͙̫͍͂ͩ̃̅͋̑͐̈́̃f̧̰̣̻̔ͫ̓e̴̫̰ͧ̓̀̿̓ͩͣȩ̘͔̰͓̪̓͘͘l̶̤̥̼̤͉̻̲̗̬̆̎̃͞i͈͙̖̣̜̲̬̓ͭ̔ͤn̡̪̥̯̿̅̄͂̉͌̓ͮ͡g̰̮̲̩͙̗͇̪͗ͨ̿͂ͭͣ̕ ̵͋̊͏̦̞̳̝͇̮o͉̻͛̊̚f̲̹̲̮͕̣̓̐ͥ̎ͮ͜͠ ̨͈͓͉̯̭̻̗͈̆̅̀ͪ̑͂͠ç̝̲̮̼̻̺̝ͥ͌̈̇h̛̳̖ͩͨ͜a̺̭͇̥̯ͧ̈́̋̕͠o̓̿ͫ̅̂̑͞͏̭̖́s̢̬̖̥̮̣̻̝͂ͩ.̨͔̠̓ͨ̑
̉̒͏̡̤̙̫͓ ̨̻̝̲̹͖͙ͤ͑̕͞ ͒̀͌͑͌̐́̏ͭ͏̭̹̜̥̻͘ ͕̜̤̜̤̥͕̰̩̄̆͊ͤ́͑͑̾͟ ̗̹̙̗͈̪͍̮͙ͨ̍̔͜͠ ͈̠̟͈͇͖̲͍ͦ̐ͤ̕ ͥ̇͏̲̻͚̖̫ͅ ͔ͯ̊ͭͣͤͤ̔ͯ̕ ̈̊ͥ̊҉̞̲͙ ̬̼̰̒̓͆ͣ̌̍͗̉͌͜͡ ̿ͫͯ̿̑͏̻̬ ̥̱̫̥ͦ͂̍̿͑ͥ͡ͅ ̣͓̼̖͖ͫ̊͝ ̼̥͐̍̌́ͫͨ̑ ̩̝̟̱͇͆ͬͭ͟ ̨̣̰̫̱̫͕̒ͫ͋̐ͬͬ͡ ̶͕͖̜͚̘̋ͣ̉ͩ̅ ̗̩̔͆̀͟ ̶̛̠̯͚͇̝̠͔̠̐͛ͯͫͣ̐̾͋͊͞ ̨͖̗̺̹͖̖̫̍͋̒͌͜ ̷ͥͤ̐̓ͨ̔ͭ́͒͝͏̞̳̜ ̶̦̣ͨ͂̉̓͠ ͫ͂ͥ҉̻̝̖̖̼̙̯ ̮̳͙̾ͧ͑̅̓̈́̑ ̷̪̩͖̎͛͌ͬ̃ͦ͡ ͍̥̳̫̰̯ͪͮ̆̾ͮ̕͘ ͓̺̟͍̩͉̫ͤ̄̌̑̎ͥ͒̊ ͆̓̊͏̡͖̱̞͡ͅ ̞̝ͪ͠ ̟̯͓͉͈̺̪̟ͧ̎ͭ͋ͤ ̷̰̥̤̫͚̠̫͇͂͛̇̋̾̎̓̚ ̴̹̝̤̘̥̟̑̿͛̔́ͅ ̒̓ͦ҉̷̺ ̻͙͑ͦͬͧ́͠ ̊̒͐҉̢͕̣͉͢ ̑̿͞҉͖ͅ ̢̺̠͉̭̼̗ͨͯ̊̾͊͝W͚̮̟͇̩͚̊ͣ͊̄́͠i͙͓̤͒͊̂̎̀ͮ͊̾͘ţ̧̯̱̝̪̯͙̼̳ͣͥͅh̗̆ͥ͌o̷̡̻͇̲ͤͥ̔ͨ̂̅ͅu̩͙̻͍̟͊͋̓ͯ͒ͤ̃ͤ͐͢͟t̥̘͚̰̟͉̘̟ͮ̊̆̿̚ ̨̤͙̳̫̠̙̩͑̃̃ͬ͋͛ͣ̃͝͠ͅo̵̻͉̮͊̽̑̏ͥͮͤ͗r̡̤̘͙̱̋̏̏̃̓̐͐͐́͞d̙̙̠͕͎̫̘͌ͮͨ͢e͉̫̩̯̩̺͕͐̓͆́r̢͎̘̪͚̝̈́̓ͪ́.̖̟̘ͭ̆̄̑ͪ̋̌
̧̨̺̟̥̰͈̜̬̟̙̉͛̐̔ͨ̏ͫ̌T̷̷̘͈̗̜̑ͯͪh͂̓͗ͪͦͬ͛̌̄͏̴̞̦̼ȅ̦̪̻̍̀ ̰̜͖̞̪̝̳̠ͯ̽̒ͣ͒Ņ̘͇̰͇̬͕̪ͮ̑͘e̗͈̣̠̥͖̩̍́͡z̡̘̊ͪͪ͊̓͋p̡̡̱̲̟̰̗̩̜̽͛̑͂ͤ̔̽̋̂e͕͔̦̭̖̞̪̦̿ͨ̎̀̇́͒͛̀̀͞r̞̪̝̺͊̌̔͝d̗̜̼̽͑ͣ̉̏̇̈́ͅi̡̩ͦͬ̓̊̅̽a̡̫̟̦̅ͦ̂́̀͗͌̎n̷̡̰̺̩̑ͭ̃͗́ ̶̵̪͊ͪͧ̌́h̡̦̮̏̊́i̵̟̦̩̤̗̽ͬ̋͠v̶̡͇̯͉̪̪̟ͥ̈́̽͑̉͛͂̕e̴̤̾͐̅̔̐́̄͑͠ͅ-̷̦̦̜͍̞̒ͬ̋ͣͪ̂͡m̧̱͇̹̔̄̆̑̄ͪͅi̸̛͚͓͎̠̙͔̖̐̔̓n̯͎̙̠͂̐̌d̙͕̬̱̟̜ͯ̎ͫ̂̏ͬͭ̚͞ ̠͍̬̳̙̣͑̈́͊ͧ͠o̼ͯͣ̎͆̏͋́̀͠f͓̪̺͒̄ͤ͜͜ ̥̭ͯͫ̌͛̚c͕̯̜͉̜̹̠̲̲̊͂́͠h̛͔̫̘̜͌ͯ͑͌̇ͯ̇̚͢ͅą̴̞͍̠̼̋̎ǫ̤̘̳͕̝̈́̾̔̈́ͪͯ̔̋͝s̷̹̥̟̯͈̜͔͋.̷̀͆̇̆ͩͥ̋̑҉̬̩̮̻̩ ̶̡͔̬̖̅͋͌̂͐̀Z̢̗̠͉̲̠̲̹̩̐̈͠a̜̙͚̠͈ͯ̈́̍l̛̥͎ͫͣ̎̾ͯͭ̒ͩ̚͠g̥͔͖̋͑ͨ̅͒̚͞ö̴̝̤͕̱́ͤ̆ͦ̒̀̉̇͜͠.̢͚̝̓̄̅̽͂͋ͭ̚
̡̪̠̫̦̘ͧ̅̃͟͠ͅ ̈ͥ҉͇̱̣̝ ̴͎̤͍̖̜̮̱ͫ̔́ ̩̖̖̹ͪͭͪ̔̎̄ͯ͌ ̶̢̜̯͈̑̇͋ͣͦ͝ͅ ̼̺̩̻̗̥̫̙ͯͯ́͘͞ͅ ̴̶̬̺̼̓͊̅̓ ̶̛̝̰̹͎̤̘̜̉ͣ̉͜H̷̡̋̀ͯ͏̗̝e̢̨̺͉͔̬̝̪̳ͮ̏̓ͦͧ̊̋ͥ̇ ̡̢̝̫̘̗ͣ̃ͣw̡̨̻̥͎̫̣͚͔̠͋hͯ̈́͆ͯ̊ͬ̂̂҉͚̗̪̘͓̮̤o̢̩͚̪̅̏ͩͣ̑͟ ̛̱̳̮̹̮͙͍ͨ̅̋͜W̵̪͓̯ͩ̀͢a̡̙̫͔̲ͣ̒̈́̓̍̎́i̊ͨ̏̐͑͑͂ͤ͏̷̲t̴̯͇̳̙͕͕͉̩̳̃̒̉͒͋s̵̘͙̠ͫͬ̈́ͧ͗͜͝ ̢̗̼̟̱̺ͭͯ̆̓̾B̤͙͔̙͚̙̫̭̄̃͊͊́e͍̘̳̮̞̻̙ͦ͛͋͘ͅh̷̯̜͒̿̒̎ͤ̾͗͞į̰͖͙̃̈́ͨņ̢̫̼̗̅ͧͩ̇͑̔̚ď̲͍̺̣̖̪̮̣͑ ̸͇̈ͮ̈́ͤ̂̕T̀̒̇͜҉̺̤̹͇͚̟h̢̧̰̲̘̏͑͗ē̪͖̭͚̪͑̓ͨͮ ͕̪̠̳̳̟̣̔̽͘ͅW̶̠̝̫̠ͩ̀a̫ͦ̑ͣ̆̇̏̎̽̿́l̢͎̞̳̮͚͕̰͐ͬ̉͑̓ͧl̔͏͉̫̪̖͙́.̛̛̮̩̙̱̞̘͍ͧͩͩ̄̎̌̚
͉̝̫͙̣̺̓ͧ̅̈ͩ̀͗͒͞ͅͅ ̟̪ͤ̉̑̓ ̛̤̣̒ ̬̤̘̋̽ͫͫ͊͐ͭ̽͘͠ ̶͈̣̠̫̞̤̙͙ͦ̿ͨ͒̚͞ ̜͓̜̥̟̗͔͑̽͌͡͠ ̯̺͇̮̅̎͒ͩͧͦ ̂̋̏͊̍̆ͤ͒̄͏̰̮̝͓̲̥ ̶̤̬̥̎ͨ̂̍́̄̾̓ ̟̼̉̈́̆̓́ ͨ͋̈̋ͯ҉̣̟̥͔ ̵̡̝̺͓̺̯̗̰̥̈́̃ ̗͉̞ͬ ̠̜̣͙͔ͧͨͤͧͣ͋͑ͪ ͎͇̬͈̖͚̘̑̄͗ͭ̀ ̨͎̠̇ͧ̅ ͔̗͈̖̬̯͑̅́ ̛̟͉͍̙̦̯͍͇̄͊͒̇̐̀̚̚ ̴̶̧̯̯͙̳̼̟͙̅̑ͯ ̷̤̘̼̠͙ͤ͋̌̋̈́͘ ͕͚̹̓̿͆̋́͠ ̨͍̼̜̿͊ ̳͖̫̆͛̅̈́̑͋ͅ ̸̯̠̳̥̤͙̿ͮ͢ ̭̲̪̭̜͍̫͓͎̂̃͗ͧ ̩͚̞̙̙̜͙͐ͥ̇͊̇ ̵̷̺̟̺̹͓̳̲͗̂̉ ͈͚̜̫͈̥̗͎̓̾ͤͧ ̹̹̟̖̹͛ͨ͌̽̍̏̾͝ ̸̢̻̦̜͖́͛͊ͤ̋ͦͣͤͯ͝ ̥͎̜̦̲͎̺̂͋͞ ̡͎͖͚̜̤̺͊͂ ̦̩̰̼̈́̿̓̌ ̸͎̠̣̦̤͈̰͎̙ͪͮͬ̆̂͡͝ ̛͇̗̗͕͖̝̹ͫ́ͧ͑̈́͡ ̱̺ͦ̿̉͑ͫ͆̕͞ ͖̼͕̎ͮ͒ ̮̳͖͊͒͒̌ͭ͆ͫ̂̄̀͟ ̴̍ͪͬ̋̀̚҉͖͇͙̫̬͚̥̹ ̋ͪͦ̉ͨ̈́ͨ͒́҉̰̖̥͜ ̒ͫͮ̌̅́҉̺ ̛̩͓͒ͬ͐̑ ͕̻̰̊̽̑ͯͩ̿̾ͤ ̴̛͙͚̑ͪ̎͋͂̆ͯ ̸̞͆̃̌̋̍ ͕̱̱̜ͤͪͮ̌ͭ̌͑ ̛̘̤̯̯͈̥̠ͫ̒͋̊ͅ ̶̛̤̖͇̼̇ͧ͐̽ͅ ̶̙̯͖̲͚̠͖̺͐ͭͬ͗͂̎͗͒̈́͝ ̸̒͌͒̃̄҉͕̻͟ ̨̫̜͈̭͋͗̒̊͠ ̟̦̦͍͔̞̳̓̏̓ͦ̔̕̕ ̦̳̳͌̽ͣ̉̆̄ͯ͞ ̷̮̦͖͚̖̯ͬ͂ͨ͌ͮ̉ͪ͋̚͢ ̦̭̻̘͖̼̺͓̓̏ͪ͆͗̆̉̉ ̵̧̮̖̠̖͔̙̋ͥͪ̌̌̈ͣ̏Z̼̖͕͓̎͜Ȃ̤̱̙̼̼͉̺̊͛̄̾̽̑͐͠L̶ͪ̍̄̅ͭ҉̳̱̘G̙̩̪͕̳̩̊̈́͜ͅO̷̰͂̌̐̾͐̇͑̃͡!̵̼̳̭̬̉͂͊̂̈̕̕ͅ
̥̜̪̮̯̦ͨͩ͊̓̃̚͡ ̝̘͖͈̝̟ͧ̏͌̊ͤ̉̅̏͟ ̳̼ͦͥ̊͌ ̫̹̯̺̈̿̋͆̅ͩ ͖̹͕̪̇͒̊͋ͫ ̶̣̱̲̱͙̟͍̩̝̒ͪ͂͑ͪ̃̉ ̖͇̦ͤ̃͞͡ ̷̭͂́͗̑ͦ͌ͦ͌́̀ ̵̪͇̹̝ͮ̓ͫͩ̒͂ ̸̶̫̲̞̺͍̯͙̦͗ͦͅ ̝̉͜͟͠ ̸͚͖̌̅͌͒͑͠ ̸̞͙̫̦͙̙̩̼̆̅̑́ ̷̻̲͙̜̣̩̾ͦ̈͞ ̧̢͐̇҉̗̲͉̜̙̲̺̘ ̨̠̹͇̱̗ͨͣ ̝̠̹̜̲̭̆̌͗͛̓ͤ̏͟͞ ̯͚̯̟̝͕̺͉͙̌ͥ͛͊͛̍ ̹ͤͤ̈̃̍̍̚͟͝ ̸̻̲̖͋͘ ̧̧̤̟̥̯̏ͦ̉̏͞T̢̒͑͊̆͋͠͏̼̩̹͔͎͚̬̖̫ḣ̫̼͗̌ͨ̎̀ͣ̊é̷̱̫̱̂̊͐͂ͣ̾ͅ ̵̘ͭ̄̄̿͛͛̌̃̀e̶̪̗͇͓͕̪̜̙̯͆͐̅ͯ̓͛̏͘n̽ͯ͏̢͎̦̫͔̫̣ͅt̄̽ͥͥ̅̓̀̿͏͍̯̝̗̪͢͜i͎̠͒̂ͦ̾̆́̀̕͘͜r̴̶̩̝̙͊̇̈́͗ͣ͌͢e̻͒̓ͯ̐ͩ̕ ̩̱̦̠̹͕̲ͧ̅̿̒͊̂̋ͫͅř̺̬̦͙͓o̴͒̍҉̫͍̝͇͎̝̭o͈͙͎̤̘̊̀ͨͪm̭̲̠̻̍͛ͮ̔̄̿́͞ ̷̵̪̖̱͇̭̿̈́̉̇̉͋͐̚̕ͅi̻̒̒s̫͚͉̻̗̄͘ͅ ̰͕͓̹ͯ̍͑ͨ̈́̽f̮̞͎̞̼̱̀̏ͅȉ̝̟ͤ̌l̴̡͔͕̮̲̲̅͗̏ḷ̵͇͌̓̓ͨ̊ͣe̸̜̠̪͇̪ͥ̀̆͊ͤ̈́̒̋d̨̖ͣ̂ͧ͢ ͗̄̀ͨ͊̏̇͐͜͏̻̰̠͇̣͇̳̭w̶̭ͯ̊̆͐͂͌͒ͯ̅͠ͅi̶̻̠͉̤͇̮̠͚̞̇̎t̷̖͕͔̤̲͕͉̗̯̓̀ͣ̚͡h̘͖̥̯̻͉͓̥ͬͮ̔ͤͬ̓̌͝͠ ͔̳͕̠̤̥̂̔͝ͅZ̡̠̱̝̳̼̮͐̅̇̎̂͋̎a͎̲̟͉ͬͯͯ́͆̓́͊l̡̳̭͉̞̺̭̪̝̭ͧ͆̃ͯ̇̀̀̕g̻ͦͬ͛̀ͥo̅́ͦ̐ͣ̐ͩͯ̀͏͈̭͎̩̞͉͢.̙̣͖̬̾̅̓͌ͦ͌͊ͤ̕
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public.   The Distressed Watcher seems to think he knows what's right for the American viewing public. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:48 am

We must decode this! QUICK, TO THE BAT CAVE!