Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, I saw The Other Guys...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

Well, I saw The Other Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Well, I saw The Other Guys...   Well, I saw The Other Guys... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:52 am

Instead of watching The Expendables like we planned because of numerous reasons, we saw...

The Other Guys.

Twas funny...really it was.

It did a good job parodying action movies with some scenes. Samuel L Jackson and The Rock were bad asses who went out in a badass, but hilariously facepalming way.

The Rock:"Aim for the bushes"
viewer: O_o What bushes?
*hilarity ensues*

Wahlberg's character (Hoitz), as you expect, was the typical "I want action" guy but he's so desperate for it, it's funny. A great part was when Hoitz, trying to get back with his GF, shows her he can dance as well, ballet to be exact, something he learned...get this, from making fun of wimps and showing how much of a pussy they were. XD

Ferrell as Allen Gamble, has a hilarious, unpredictable college past. And a running joke that he attracts hot women that he, himself is oblivious to.

The main plot point was that there's some business guy they're trying to arrest but end up getting in trouble whenever
Michael Keaton and his TLC references that everybody but him notices was laughable too.

So yeah, 8/10 movie. 7/10 as a second thought.
Back to top Go down

Well, I saw The Other Guys...
Page 1 of 1