Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City

Go down 
+17
Old School
Savage
Eevil-Psycho
Talking Sock
Ellis
Dr. Chocolate
Ace
Kaede
Kaio
Skip
Neo
Baal
Kimarous
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Zero
A_Nonny_Moose
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:10 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Rocksteady left it out because they wanted to focus on creating the best single player experience they could. I just hope they add a new game+ or something this time around, because while AA was good, I only ever played through it once and never felt the desire to play it again.
Yeah, I was the same. Playing through once was enough for me.

Quote :
I don't care about having the multiplayer though, so I'm not fussed. I haven't touched the MP in Brotherhood, and I doubt I ever will. I don't care about it.
You aren't missing much.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:09 am

Neo wrote:
I honestly think co-op would be great, although it would have to be restricted to challenge maps. It would be awesome clearing entire rooms silently and/or working together to fuck with the enemies.

This would be great it was even fun in Tenchu and Splinter Cell. If it was literally challenge rooms it would work well. Versus can go fuck itself with combat like this it would be bollocks anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:29 am

That's a good point. Tenchu's co-op was pretty kickass. A co-op would be awesome in Arkham City, but if it means going half assed on the single player, screw it.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:46 am

Zero wrote:
That's a good point. Tenchu's co-op was pretty kickass. A co-op would be awesome in Arkham City, but if it means going half assed on the single player, screw it.
What you do is you zone off an existing part of the city, which you can't leave or mission abandoned, then have a bunch of guys in a area add one co-op taken for cool factor and then tell plaeyrs to go nuts. Add in stipulations where being seen = death and no revives, and you get yourself a kick ass co-op mode.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

It does look kind of like a live action
Damn, the trailer lags too much

From what I saw from this trailer I'm happy the decided to use a different arch nemesis as the big bad of the game, not one of the usual's like Joker, Penguin, or Two-Face.
I hope this game really deserves being so hyped for, cause I'm really hyped
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Joker is still a major villain in the game, he's just not the only one. I think Two-Face has a decent role too.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:55 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
What you do is you zone off an existing part of the city, which you can't leave or mission abandoned, then have a bunch of guys in a area add one co-op taken for cool factor and then tell plaeyrs to go nuts. Add in stipulations where being seen = death and no revives, and you get yourself a kick ass co-op mode.

That would be. Maybe even add Robin for Player 2.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:40 am

Quote :
“Did you like the scarecrow stuff”? he replies to slow nods. “Well we did too. Aren’t you glad that you didn’t know about the Scarecrow levels before you played Arkham Asylum? If they had been part of the marketing campaign they wouldn’t have had that kind of impact, so I’m just going to leave it there”.
Quote :
Arkham City is also around five times bigger than the Asylum and most of it is open to the player from the start”. Anything that is open to the sky is open to player right from the off”, Dax explains. “Nobody tells Batman where to go so it was important for us to give that freedom right at the start. The interiors are gated and will open as a result of narrative progression”.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/03/11/arkham-city-new-screenshots-and-details/
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:24 am

shit looks insane:

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:15 pm

Catwoman is playable for side-missions and free roaming.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-01-catwoman-playable-in-arkham-city

Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:09 pm

I really want to play as Catwoman. When is release, again?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:36 pm

October probably. I have an urge to rebuy AA. I can get the Gam of the Year edition pretty cheap to check out the 3D. Enslaved uses the same 3D as well so it might be a good reason to play that again.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:05 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
October probably. I have an urge to rebuy AA. I can get the Gam of the Year edition pretty cheap to check out the 3D. Enslaved uses the same 3D as well so it might be a good reason to play that again.
where?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:10 am

I was gonna just get a used one from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:15 am

Did it. Got a Game of the Year copy in perfect condition for £20. The 3D is balls, but I'm not that bothered.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:24 am

I'd get it but i hate buying used stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Really? Unless its a game I buy as soon as it comes out, I always buy used.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:49 pm

I only really buy used if I'm in a shop and see something cheap that I had wanted but forgotten about. Even then I'll usually check to see if they have it new. I did that with Castlevania and got a new copy instead of used.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Ellis wrote:
Really? Unless its a game I buy as soon as it comes out, I always buy used.
The price difference between new and used is negligible and my experience is 90% of english ppl treat there games like coasters. I buy used if i'm going to trade it in, occasionally.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Robin is a playable character too! In the challenge maps anyway. If you pre-order.

Woo.

Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Arkhamcityrobinndtk
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Awesome, Tim Drake.

/I am the only one who is going to like this.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Wow, he actually doesn't look shit in that picture.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Robin is a playable character too! In the challenge maps anyway. If you pre-order.

Woo.

Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Arkhamcityrobinndtk
Cole from inFAMOUS
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Ellis wrote:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/117/1177659p1.html
The thing that bothers me most about that article is that Ellis has been browsing 360.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next