Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why does the movie industry hate me?

Go down 
+4
brandon
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
Baal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Why does the movie industry hate me? Empty
PostSubject: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:30 am

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:35 am

"Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:38 am

i'm gonna go with because there like everyone else?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:38 am

lol
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:42 am

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:45 am

Thats a fairly craptacular resume, how are these guys still in the movie industry is the better question
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:46 am

Quote :
"Friedberg and Seltzer do not practice the same craft as P.T. Anderson, David Cronenberg, Michael Bay, Kevin Costner, the Zucker Brothers, the Wayans Brothers, Uwe Boll, any dad who takes shaky home movies on a camping trip, or a bear who turns on a video camera by accident while trying to eat it. They are not filmmakers. They are evildoers, charlatans, symbols of Western civilization's decline..."
lol

Really though, fuck this. I'm all for taking the piss out of Twilight but, in general, I love vampire movies. They just crossed another line.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:47 am

Quote :
"Friedberg and Seltzer do not practice the same craft as P.T. Anderson, David Cronenberg, Michael Bay, Kevin Costner, the Zucker Brothers, the Wayans Brothers, Uwe Boll, any dad who takes shaky home movies on a camping trip, or a bear who turns on a video camera by accident while trying to eat it. They are not filmmakers. They are evildoers, charlatans, symbols of Western civilization's decline..."

Quote :
"Writer/directors Friedberg and Seltzer are a scourge. They’re a plague on our cinematic landscape, a national shame, a danger to our culture, a typhoon-sized natural disaster disguised as a filmmaking team, a Hollywood monster wreaking havoc on the minds of America’s youth and setting civilization back thousands of years."

Quote :
"Most of it is just referring to whatever movie is popular at the time - and they keep getting worse with every film... I drank, I beat myself silly, I touched substances that I would never imagine doing before or ever again just to prepare for this movie, and it didn't help at all."

These guys are the hitler of movies.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Oh fuck no

Oh FUCK no

OH FUCK NO

OH FUCK NO

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:45 pm

I don't see why you'd like TF2, but hate this.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Because TF2 is nowhere near as bad as these, NOWHERE NEAR AS BAD.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Are we referring to Transformers or Team Fortress?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Transformers, of course.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:59 pm

These guys make Michael Bay look like Stanley Kubrick
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Why does the movie industry hate me?   Why does the movie industry hate me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:14 pm