Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal plays Resident Evil 5

Go down 
+4
Kaede
Zero
Superbuu3
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:52 am

I played veteran getting S rank in all so far.
Also I just beat RE4, my time was 3 hours. Its ok but not that good.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:53 am

This is my second playthrough, I'm not experience enough to actually be able to do this yet.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:50 am

Baal wrote:
I WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM BLASTING HIM IN THE SKULL WITH THE THIRD SHOTGUN YOU GET WHICH I UPGRADED HEAVILY!

It didn't bring him down quickly at all, the melee attacks didn't kill him quickly enough either. Remember, I'm in Veteran now, the enemies are stronger and more durable and there was like one tank that I found throughout the small village that I didn't use because I was too close to it.

The jailbreaker is really shit.

Use the M3 or hydra. I'd use a handgun to the head from a decent distance over the jailbreaker.

As this is your second playthrough you should definitely be getting out of the intial house and using the environmental stuff to kill the horde, theres an absolute shit load of tanks floating around.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Where do you get the impression I never left the house when I said I only found one tank?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Oh right. There's the fire barrels directly in front of the house. A tank if you goto the alley on the right, another tank near the door on the opposite side, the third tank is on top of that staircase you can go up i think to the left. There's a transformer you can knock down and thats if you run past the bus and the house if you look up you should see it. You can hit that one multiple times to when its on the floor. Theres a machine gun in one of the corners, if you run low on ammo. I'm pretty sure there is grenades in a lot of the buildings to, but i might be mistaken.

I think someone else can point out some other stuff. What handgun you using? Either use the M92F or the sig, personally i prefer the M92F as it crits a lot. Sheva is better with the other handgun its the H something its got pierce.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:40 pm

I don't use a Handgun, I figured it would save space to give myself the heavier weapons and let Sheva act as support.

It's worked for me for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Infinite Ammo for the Hydra, S&W and Dragonuv/H&K sniper = pwn.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Baal wrote:
I don't use a Handgun, I figured it would save space to give myself the heavier weapons and let Sheva act as support.

It's worked for me for the most part.

If your doing that get the M3, the hydra is better for close combat, but the M3 is godly for pretty much close to medium range.

Seriously, going by your general gaming skill (which i rate as very high) you would be plowing through this if you weren't using the jailbreaker that guns shit and isn't much better then the ithaca. Also handguns are great mever underestimate how useful melee attacks are. I know your probably using them but the shotgun limits your choices for melee attacks, a well timed neckbreaker will save your ass.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:41 pm

the jailbreaker is the second strongest shotgun

if the entire spread hits that is
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:48 pm

remove everything else in sheva's inventory, upgrade a semi-auto rifle for infinite ammo (or just stuff her inventory full of ammo) and set her to attack, and you've got a precise rapidfire killbot on your hands.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:51 pm

The Jailbreaker has a nice spread with good power. Sure, the M3 is better, but it's better than the Ithaca.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Dr. Eggman wrote:
the jailbreaker is the second strongest shotgun

if the entire spread hits that is

Exactly which is why its shit if your using it for all purpose. I still think the M3 fairs better outside of survivors.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:55 pm

you shouldn't be using the shotgun as an all purpose weapon anyway and the m3 has a horrible fire rate
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:00 am

Dr. Eggman wrote:
you shouldn't be using the shotgun as an all purpose weapon anyway and the m3 has a horrible fire rate

It knocks all zombies down. When i'm using one its not uncommon for me to kill 4-5 zombies in a single shot, i rarely manage that even with the hydra. Unless i let the crowd close.

He is using a shotgun as an all purpose weapon and i could finish this whole game solo on Veteran no body armour without using anything else. I'm not good enough on pro to try that yet but i'm guessing that would be easy to do if you were good at the game.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:04 am

the hydra is both stronger and has a higher fire rate which makes it both good at crowd control and boss kiling. and if all you're using is the shotgun ammo shouldn't be a problem even if it takes three times as many shots to kill the same amount, which it shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:05 am

Dr. Eggman wrote:
the hydra is both stronger and has a higher fire rate which makes it both good at crowd control and boss kiling. and if all you're using is the shotgun ammo shouldn't be a problem even if it takes three times as many shots to kill the same amount, which it shouldn't.

I prefer the hydra my point was the slow shooting speed of the M3 is compensated for its damage and range.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:07 am

oh, well, the m3 is my least fav of all the shotguns due to the low fire rate
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:10 am

All the shotguns are great in the game though. The Ithaca, which is probably the worst shotgun, could easily help you in any chapter. Hell, for mercenaries, I used BSAA Chris to get an A rank on on all the stages except the last two.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:16 am

I think a lot of ppl would rank it second if not first i'm suprised you'd put the jailbreaker above it. By saying its your least favourite i'm assuming you just don't like it and don't think its worse then the ithaca.

IIRC Jailbreaker and Hydra triple there damage and M3 doubles up close

M3 = 900 up close 1800
Jailbreaker = 350 up close 1050
Hydra = 550 up close 1650

Fire rate works in favour of the other two guns, but like i said unless its survivors I think M3 is a great choice. Also i don't play survivors. Generally speaking i just use the hydra now but before M3 was my main shotty.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 am

i could probably SS with chris if i had the patience to play as him.

i SS all stages with BSAA jill who is horrible against bosses
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:18 am

Dr. Eggman wrote:
i could probably SS with chris if i had the patience to play as him.

i SS all stages with BSAA jill who is horrible against bosses

You're probably way better then me, i really haven't played this game all that much.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:20 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
I think a lot of ppl would rank it second if not first i'm suprised you'd put the jailbreaker above it. By saying its your least favourite i'm assuming you just don't like it and don't think its worse then the ithaca.

M3 = 900 up close 1800

Fire rate works in favour of the other two guns, but like i said unless its survivors I think M3 is a great choice. Also i don't play survivors. Generally speaking i just use the hydra now but before M3 was my main shotty.

actually the hydra and the jailbreaker can infict more damage than the m3 up close, but like i said before, its a matter of whether all pellets hit
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:22 am

Dr. Eggman wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

M3 = 900 up close 1800

actually the hydra and the jailbreaker can infict more damage than the m3 up close, but like i said before, its a matter of whether all pellets hit

That seems kinda pointless in a shotgun. In a boss fight that is really useful, but in general i'm not aiming to hit headshots with a shotgun.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 am

you don't need headshots, a max upgrade hydra and jailbreaker fire almost three times the amount of pellets than the m3. if all pellets hit with the hydra, the hydra can inflict just as much damage as a magnum. the jailbreaker inflicts a barely noticeable amount more but still fires slightly faster
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:30 am

Dr. Eggman wrote:
you don't need headshots, a max upgrade hydra and jailbreaker fire almost three times the amount of pellets than the m3. if all pellets hit with the hydra, the hydra can inflict just as much damage as a magnum. the jailbreaker inflicts a barely noticeable amount more but still fires slightly faster

It shoots more pellets?

I thought the whole point was they shot more concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baal plays Resident Evil 5
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next