Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal plays Resident Evil 5

Go down 
+4
Kaede
Zero
Superbuu3
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:28 am

if it takes a while it might not be a good idea to do that, jill will beat the crap out of the a.i in no time unless you have the a.i constantly follow you by calling them, but if you do that you run the risk of jill attacking you too
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:31 am

Oh, it doesn't take long at all. It just involves leading his ass up the stairs and blasting him in the back three times until he turns towards you. ...Of course since you'll be behind him on the second level while he's still climbing the stairs he'll just be dashing towards the railing before turning around and trying to go up the stairs again. Of course, you'll have to initiate Wesker kicking you through a door first so Jill doesn't murder your ass while you're trying it.

Rinse, Repeat and done. I beat him in like under a minute with this strategy and it's how I got the Heart of Africa.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:34 am

i never tried that before, you probably won't have a problem then if it doesn't take long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Resident Evil 5   Baal plays Resident Evil 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baal plays Resident Evil 5
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5