Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just got superstardust HD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Just got superstardust HD Empty
PostSubject: Just got superstardust HD   Just got superstardust HD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Was bored so i bought it, pretty good old timey fun. plays like asteroids on steroids.

Can't wait till dead nation comes out considering this is 3 years old now is still very entertaining. Survival mode is great and i think its been ages since i been in bullet hell.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Just got superstardust HD   Just got superstardust HD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Would you say it's worth buying?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just got superstardust HD   Just got superstardust HD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Assuming you like shooters its a must buy, also a quick look at the score charts makes me realise just how many people are still playing this game

Well the bundle pack isn't that much, i see it offering a lot of play time. I would download the demo you'lll pretty much see if the full game is worth it after playing that. Personally i had been meaning to buy this for ages but just never bothered. I can't imagine i'd regret this purchase cause i can always come back to it.

Game modes maybe more:

Arcade mode has 5 planets consisting of 5 levels each. There is an easy difficulty that loops on easy, but if you play on normal the game keeps looping getting harder and harder.
Survival mode you basically shoot on a planet with one life and there seems to be a bunch of indestructible blobs.
Time attack complete a level in fastest time.
Bomber where you basically have guns disabled and can only use bombs.
Endless where waves get harder and harder this mode actually seemed pretty cool, it also randomises though i dunno if theres a limit to the randomisations.
There's a few multiplayer options.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got superstardust HD   Just got superstardust HD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just got superstardust HD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Shooters-
Jump to: