Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clash of the Titans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Clash of the Titans Empty
PostSubject: Clash of the Titans   Clash of the Titans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:22 am

Watched this last night. It was shorter than I expected. I'd have thought it would be at least 2 hours, since the original is one of those old school epics. Better than I expected too. Not that it was amazing or anything, but it was good, especially the Kraken.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans   Clash of the Titans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:42 am

I thought it was a bit pants.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans   Clash of the Titans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:33 pm

There was a bit too much of Sam Worthington staring just to right of the camera and being ruggedly defiant, but I was expecting to dislike it, and I didn't. I thought Medusa was good too.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans   Clash of the Titans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Everyone was so wooden, even the usually good Neeson and Fiennes. They looked a little uncomfortable with it, uncertain whether they should ham it up or take it seriously. The Kraken wouldhave been good had it been on screen for more than three minutes, and a lot of the film was just Worthington's deeply uncharismatic hero brooding. Even Gemma Arterton, who showed in Prince of Persia that she can do this sort of film, looked bored by the end.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans   Clash of the Titans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:51 pm

I wasn't expecting much of the Kraken, since I knew that it would just pop up and then be turned to stone, but it still looked good. Can't decide whether the joke with the mechanical owl was great or just annoying.

I'll have to watch the original one again at now point now, because I can't quite remember it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans   Clash of the Titans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Titans
Page 1 of 1