Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I'm watching House again

Go down 
+2
Superbuu3
Kaio
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:41 pm

They should rename this show Thirteen.

Everything after the 4th episode of season 5 has been terrible. It's all about poor Thirteen's shitty life. Too bad I don't care about the show's worst character.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:45 am

Would you rather it be about the annoying plastic surgeon with a big nose and marriage problems?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:54 pm

No, I'd rather it be about House dealing with his shitty life.

Alternatively, I'd like it to be about Kutner becoming a better doctor, Cuddy and House's relationship and Chase and Cameron's relationship. Because these are all interesting characters with interesting lives. Instead we see only glimpses of this, while Thirteen is the main plot of almost every episodes. She even overshadows House himself.

Taub isn't annoying because he has litle screentime. Thirteen wouldn't be annoying either if she wasn't the centre of attention all the time. Foreman is also becoming boring (which the show itself has acknowledged a couple of times too).

House and Cuddy are still the best characters.
Then Kutner, Chase and Cameron, and Wilson.
Bottom tier is Thirteen, Taub and Foreman.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Oh God, Kutner killed himself. This show has now reached absolute rock bottom.

How did the HAPPIEST person on the entire team KILL HIMSELF.

THERE IS NO EXPLANATION FOR THIS BULLSHIT.

TERRIBLE
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:27 am

The guy who played Kutner got a job offer from the White House, hence him suddenly leaving the show.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:02 pm

There's a billion things I can think of that are better ways for Kutner to leave the show than killing him off.

Final three episodes were much better than the rest though. I've decided to just download season 6, since I don't have any weekly dramas to follow the coming TV season.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Broken was goddamn brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:07 am

The episode where House and Wilson are gay is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:17 am

I like that about season 6, once House and Wilson move in to the new apartment together there's a real bromance thing going on.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:15 am

Is it a Turk and JD tier bromance?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:31 am

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 pm

AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Just watched episodes one and two of season seven, House and Cuddy are now, obviously, the main subject of the show and the changed dynamic is working pretty well.
Thirteen might have left, hopefully it will be confirmed as true or false within a couple of episodes but her departure is just as sudden as Kutner's death so unless the writers just suck at writing off characters I think she'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:47 pm

The first two episodes were good.

Thirteen is temporarily gone because Olivia Wilde is shooting a movie. They're getting a female intern to fill the void of estrogen in House's team.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Season 7 is fucking awesome, particularly this weeks episode.

Cuddy's mother is the PotW and this is one of the first episodes in a while that really delves into how far House is willing to go to solve a puzzle. There's a shitload of manipulation and blackmail and Taub got his nose broken.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:19 am

I enjoyed the first two episodes of season 8.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:39 am

Never watched House consistently, so maybe this is a dumb question, but is the audience supposed to like House? Every time I see the show he comes off as a total dick. I've not seen a single episode where he does or says anything nice.

As far as I can see he's total bastard who gets away with being a total bastard because he's very very good at his job.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am

He's definitely not a nice guy, he's extremely selfish and will be rude if he doesn't like you, ruder if he does. At heart though he's a decent bloke, he does actually care about his patients and he values Wilson (his only friend), he's just so fucked up you'll rarely see him show it.

So I guess he's only likeable if you've watched most of the show from the start, or at least a few of the more personal episodes.

Oh yeah I should have just said this from the start: He's Sherlock Holmes as a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:17 pm

In the season I'm watching he's pretty nice sometimes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:14 pm

I started watching this properly. Halfway through season 3 right now, and the plot at the start with the police guy was annoying. House was a dick and the guy was a dick back, fine. But everyone started getting on House's case for being an addict when he demonstrably isn't. He takes pains meds for pain. He takes more than he should, yeah, but when his leg was cured for that short time he had no pain and took no drugs.

And then they actually withheld his drugs so he was in pain the whole time, and when he understandably got pissed off, desperate and depressed he stole some pain medication and drank too much. And everyone was like "See? You're an addict!". Bunch of cunts.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:00 pm

Lol completely agree, I think I stopped watching this mid season 4
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm watching House again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2