Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal plays Megaman Zero Collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Baal plays Megaman Zero Collection Empty
PostSubject: Baal plays Megaman Zero Collection   Baal plays Megaman Zero Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 pm

I'll be able to give more of an analysis on bosses and such when I get home until then I'm just going to have to say where I am on certain parts of the game.

I'm currently on the Stop the Hacking mission of the first one.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Baal plays Megaman Zero Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Megaman Zero Collection   Baal plays Megaman Zero Collection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Alright now I can actually start giving an analysis for the first REAL boss of the game.

Baal plays Megaman Zero Collection 576px-AztecFalcon

This is Aztec Falcon. This fucker is annoying for a first boss if you're trying to get an A or S rank. If you already leveled up the Z Sword at the start of the level, then he won't be anywhere near difficult but if you didn't you'll have a little trouble. He has a time limit but that doesn't make much of a difference unless you procrastinate. He shoots arrows which are easy to dodge, he also has a magnetic ability that drags you towards him, so I suggest maneuvering on the walls to escape getting caught by this.

But the end all, be all of his annoyances comes with EX Skill where he jams his wings into the and shocks the floor which also moves to the walls, so you have to be quick on your feet about this or you will take a good chunk of damage. The second the electricity moves to the walls, you jump off of it as far as you can to waste time and set yourself up next to the other wall in case Aztec Falcon tries that or using his magnetism. Other than that fire bullets at him while he's shooting arrows and slice him up when you get behind him when he's using magnetism.
Back to top Go down

Baal plays Megaman Zero Collection
Page 1 of 1