Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which was your favourite GTA?

Go down 
+9
justinlynch3
Balthier Bunansa
MetatronTorment
Fran
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaio
Profoundly Mad
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favourite GTA
GTA 1
Which was your favourite GTA? Vote_lcap0%Which was your favourite GTA? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GTA : London 1969
Which was your favourite GTA? Vote_lcap0%Which was your favourite GTA? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GTA 2
 0% [ 0 ]
GTA 3
 0% [ 0 ]
GTA Vice city
Which was your favourite GTA? Vote_lcap32%Which was your favourite GTA? Vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
GTA San Andreas
Which was your favourite GTA? Vote_lcap45%Which was your favourite GTA? Vote_rcap
 45% [ 10 ]
GTA Liberty City Stories
 0% [ 0 ]
GTA Vice City Stories
Which was your favourite GTA? Vote_lcap5%Which was your favourite GTA? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
GTA 4
Which was your favourite GTA? Vote_lcap18%Which was your favourite GTA? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Which was your favourite GTA? Empty
PostSubject: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:51 pm

for me its all about tommy vercetti and vice city
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:16 am

Well, I'm currently gay for GTA4, so. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:18 am

i think my main problem with it is i can't stand the stupid aiming
i probably need to play it more before i get used to it
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:24 am

Never cared for the pre-3D GTA games.

GTA 3 I love but only because of nostalgia and Chatterbox.

GTA: Vice City I THOUGHT was the best until I recently replayed it where I found it pissed me off more than anything.

GTA: San Andreas was filled with plenty of good ideas but horrible, horrible execution.

Liberty City Stories was... well it's was incredibly simple but for a PSP game it was alright.

Vice City Stories I REALLY liked and I thought it was quite an achievement that they could fit that on PSP.

GTA 4 is a step back for me. They removed not only the bad ideas of San Andreas but also the good ideas of San Andreas and replaced it with nothing BUT bad ideas. Online mode is crap too IMO.

As for the best? I honestly don't know. I'm not too much into GTA games I have to admit, I just play them when I am bored.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:26 am

Vice City and VCS.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:31 am

Rebellious Membrane wrote:
Never cared for the pre-3D GTA games.

GTA 3 I love but only because of nostalgia and Chatterbox.

GTA: Vice City I THOUGHT was the best until I recently replayed it where I found it pissed me off more than anything.

GTA: San Andreas was filled with plenty of good ideas but horrible, horrible execution.

Liberty City Stories was... well it's was incredibly simple but for a PSP game it was alright.

Vice City Stories I REALLY liked and I thought it was quite an achievement that they could fit that on PSP.

GTA 4 is a step back for me. They removed not only the bad ideas of San Andreas but also the good ideas of San Andreas and replaced it with nothing BUT bad ideas. Online mode is crap too IMO.

As for the best? I honestly don't know. I'm not too much into GTA games I have to admit, I just play them when I am bored.
dude i feel exactly the same way
i even did replay vice city recently and found it a little dull
but i rate it as the best as off first playing out of all of them it impressed me the most
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:37 am

Tie between SA and GTA4. I did love Vice City when I first played, but once I got SA I never went back to it. I sitll stick SA on from time to time just to drive around listening to country music. I can play that game for an hour without actually doing anything and not get bored.

GTA4 because of the story, the game engine, and the characters. Yeah, I like Niko more than Tommy. Tommy was great, but Niko just feels more genuine. They did step back in terms of stuff to do around the city, and some of the new stuff is pointless (like the TV stations).
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:25 am

I haven't played GTA4 yet. Well, I've played it, but not long enough.

So, I'll stand by San Andreas being the best of the bunch.
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 pm

I voted for Vice City simply because I had the most enjoyable experience with it. They're all excellent games.

I don't know why I didn't get into IV as much as I thought I would, though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:15 am

i'm glad that vice city is winning
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:20 am

I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:22 am

Trigger <3s Crossy wrote:
I'm not.
so which was your fave?
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:24 am

Trigger <3s Crossy wrote:
I haven't played GTA4 yet. Well, I've played it, but not long enough.

So, I'll stand by San Andreas being the best of the bunch.

<_<
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:25 am

I did love Vice City, but the gameplay is very stiff compared to the newer ones. It has a good story and the best radio stations going for it, but that's about it now.
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:28 am

As I said, a recent replay of Vice City pissed me off. A lot. So it's kinda tarnished the fond memories I have of it.

I still kinda like GTA 3 but only because I like the style of Liberty City. Completely dislike what they did to Liberty City for GTA 4 though.

I guess... Vice City Stories is my favorite with San Andreas behind it. SA is flawed and has horrible implementation of good ideas but it's probably the most groundbreaking GTA game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:32 am

T_Man wrote:
I did love Vice City, but the gameplay is very stiff compared to the newer ones. It has a good story and the best radio stations going for it, but that's about it now.

but you really should judge a game onb first impressions that the best way to do it
my main problem with vice city was the camera isn't controlled by the right joystick
fact is it was the nicest envirnoment in all the games by far
brought in helicopters
had a believable storyline
SA's story was the worst ever
i do like GTA4's though
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:36 am

Even still, I prefer GTA4.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:39 am

i think i just don't find GTA4 fun
but i can easily see why its some peoples fave to

but maybe my game taste has changed i'm not sure

i remember GTA3 and vice city being really epic at there times
hell even the oriiginal
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:44 am

Yeah, it's not fun in the way Vice City was, but I like that. Everything feels a bit more real, which makes everything just... more, for me. The fun bits are more fun, the frustrating bits are more frustrating, and satisfying bits are more satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:45 am

yeah i can imagine i'd feel more rewarded later on
i just hpoe i don't find the game too easy
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:50 am

I also like the choice parts of GTA4, where you have to choose who to side with. I actually thought long and hard before each of those decisions on my first playthrough, and regretted each one, and not just because I ended up with less gameplay options due to making the wrong choice. I actually regretted killing who I killed, and doing what I did, and then got pissed when other characters threw it in my face. Damn twofaced asshole motherfucker! BUT I KILLED HIM IN THE MY NEXT PLAYTHROUGH! TAKE THAT BITCH!

...That never happened with the other GTA's.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:52 am

well when i get to those points i guess i'll find out how much i like it
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:53 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
yeah i can imagine i'd feel more rewarded later on
i just hpoe i don't find the game too easy
Well it's not exactly a difficult game, especially with the lock on. But there were a few missions I had to do over multiple times. As long as you use the cover system, then gun fight missions should be a breeze for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:12 am

yeah gun fights seem really easy
cops seem tougher though
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:18 am

Oh cops are a bitch in GTA4. Way more so than the other games. They hound you like nothing else. And you can't really gunfight with the cops. You might take cover, and a few cops will take cover too, but then other cops will just run right up to you or come up behind you and shoot in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which was your favourite GTA?   Which was your favourite GTA? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which was your favourite GTA?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next