Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who watches Supernatural?

Go down 
+7
Goldninja
Neo
Kaede
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Savage
Superbuu3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:27 pm

So how far are you into Supernatural by now?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Still mid season 4 i stopped watching for a while i need to buy season 5
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:48 pm

That's around the time where Sam and Dean really started getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:52 pm

I actually can't remember where the hell i am sam might have been getting annoying but i don't think dean had done anything i remember seeing that episode where he dies constantly which was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:52 pm

That was in season 3.

And that episode was one of the best in the entire series.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:58 pm

oh right i think the last episode i watched was when dean gets scared of everything thought that one was pretty funny to.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:46 pm

So I heard Paris Hilton had a cameo in this and was beheaded. This show just gained some of my respect.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm still really enjoying season 4 just watched episode 16

I really like Castiel, I can see why you found sam and dean annoying, but i for the plot furthering and them not being weird they kinda had to make them act like that. The whole lying to each other pisses me off more. It seems they have learned nothing about how bad idea keeping secrets was.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:59 pm

I know it's logical for them to be whiny babbies, but that doesn't make it enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:07 pm

LMFAO, Kaio have you watched season 4?

One of the characters tells dean to quit whining and get on with it. That was good shit, thats episode 17 btw if you haven't seen it.

Kaio wrote:
I know it's logical for them to be whiny babbies, but that doesn't make it enjoyable.
Yeah, but its like I can imagine Ace is gonna be as annoying as hell during this next arc of one piece. The show is worth watching through it though, also gives me a chance to appreciate the other characters namely bobby and castiel who are both way more awesome then sam and dean at the moment. Dean's at least funny at times, sam is just irritating, although i guess he is involved in some cool scenes.

I think i'll enjoy the rest of this series at least i gotta admit I really have no clue how this sho could go on to a 6th season though. I'll just hope something good happens.

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Yeah, I watched season 4 and the first two episodes of season 5. I quit because Dean was a bitch again in season 5. He got better at the end of season 4 when he gets fed up with everything, but then decayed again soon after.

I'll probably get season 5 on DVD once it gets out. I'll watch it for Castiel, Mark Pellegrino's Lucifer and the angels vs. demons storyline.

Season 6 is all about the two brothers hunting monsters again, so at least that should be old school fun again.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:32 am

Kaio wrote:
Yeah, I watched season 4 and the first two episodes of season 5. I quit because Dean was a bitch again in season 5. He got better at the end of season 4 when he gets fed up with everything, but then decayed again soon after.

I'll probably get season 5 on DVD once it gets out. I'll watch it for Castiel, Mark Pellegrino's Lucifer and the angels vs. demons storyline.

Season 6 is all about the two brothers hunting monsters again, so at least that should be old school fun again.

Was gonna say if the arc didn't continue 2 additional seasons would seem redundant. Episode 18 seems to be another interesting one taking pokes at the season made by fans. Although the last 2 epsiodes so kinda reek of trying to hard to detach itself from the series.

This Demon blood heroin addiction thing is really shitty.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Finished season 4:

Dean is a dick he's really starting to piss me off at this point. He was cool before but man is he a whiny bitch. Seems like he's learnt nothing through the last 4 seasons.

Sam's stupid and disgusting.

Castiel is freaking awesome, I think he's pretty much enough reason to continue watching the series. I kinda miss the old formula of weekly individual events based on ghost stories you might have heard.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Ah Ah Buu how far are you in the series now? Castiel is also my favorite character in the Supernatural Series.

Season 6 goes back to the Original Formula, and Season 5 is more seasonal, but there's alot of good storyline this time around.

Plus you see more of the Angels, and demons war.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Haven;t got season 5 i'll probably get it at christmas
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Dang, AH you watchthe box-sets.

You'll love it. Season 5 is my favorite season.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Any tv series i watch i watch on DVD, its why i haven't seen season 9 smallville yet, although i think thats out nowish.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:36 pm

It is i tout now.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:45 pm

I just caught up to The Vampire Diaries and it's a million times better than this show. Better characters, better acting, better story, better mythology.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:23 am

I watched most of season 4 again and then stared 5, its better watching it again in some respects. Dean definitely was a lot less annoying then i though and sam was more annoying. I mean are they actually trying to make us hate the guy?

Castiel is just such a brilliant actor and Bobby is the dude to. One person who's terrible is Ruby she absolutely sucks although in the final episode in the second half she does step up her game, but she sucked so much it made all her scenes annoying to watch.

Season 5 starts off slow. The main problem is the continuing story which has dragged for like 3/4 episodes straight i miss the ghost hunting TBH.
Spoiler:
episode 4 looks like its going to be amazing. Even if your a sam fan though I get the feeling your just going to be really hating him by this point, he just ges worse and worse, I know its kinda intentional but having charcters you dislike on screen gets kinda annoying.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:28 am

Kaio wrote:
I just caught up to The Vampire Diaries and it's a million times better than this show. Better characters, better acting, better story, better mythology.

In the months since I said this TVD has become a billion times better than Supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:31 am

Kaio wrote:
Kaio wrote:

In the months since I said this TVD has become a billion times better than Supernatural.
Whats the premise? I might watch it later. Honestly half the reason i like supernatural is the numerous film references. There's a helluva lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:44 am

It's about the village of Mystic Falls, where crazy shit happens. It's pretty much an epic vampire tale played straight that starts off awful (think Twilight), but suddenly becomes awesome about 7 episodes in. And then this happens:

So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 VD208_karatechop

So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 VD_Hearts
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:57 am

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/08/supernatural-season-7-charisma.html

I am forced to once again go back to this show now...
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:29 pm

buu here is ANOTHER reason why you should watch the vampire diaries

So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 TVD-3x11_chop

!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who watches Supernatural?   So who watches Supernatural? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who watches Supernatural?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next