Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What should i LP?

Go down 
+5
Zero
Superbuu3
Kimarous
Ace
Maskull
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

What should i LP? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should i LP?   What should i LP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 pm

well everyone, it's 7:30 PM here and i'm tired of waiting. I'll be starting the video LP of Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift now.

I'll be doing Castlevania: Dawn odf Sorrow next, and Pokemon Soul Silver after that possibly.

if you all will excuse me, i'm off to start recording now.
NEVERMIND IM JUST AN IDIOT. i have test episodes for both tactics and dawn of sorrow, so the voting for this round is now between just those two (sorry Zero, you'll have to pick something else).
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: What should i LP?   What should i LP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 pm

well, the deadline has come and gone and i've decided to LP both Castlevania and FFTA2 (sorry to put all that effort into getting everyone to vote only to choose by myself--i have a good reason.)

I'll be doing a full-play for Castlevania since i can handle the slowdown in a positive way (it allows for super-presicion ingame--barring the occaisional super-fail, anyway), and a slightly 'assisted' run for Tactics--because the slowdown in positively unbearable for that game (condoning cheats because of slow recording? FOR SHAME, Tobi, for shame...). it took me TWO MOTHERFUCKING HOURS to record 12 minutes of gameplay for just the test episode!

I'll be doing post-commentary for both, with the cutscene dialogue for FFTA2 being read by either myself, MON, Haseo, or possibly Baal--depending on a few factors.

I'm going to start recording the commentary for castlevania now, and start the dialogue recording for FFTA2 when haseo gets here after school.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: What should i LP?   What should i LP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:51 pm

FUCK THIS I'M GOING HOME
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: What should i LP?   What should i LP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:29 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should i LP?   What should i LP? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should i LP?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Games General Discussion :: Play Throughs-
Jump to: