Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.

Go down 
+4
Haseoviawesome
Ace
Baal
Mewmaster
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Aizen hatches from his cocoon and one shots Yoruichi, Urahara and Isshin and escapes to the SS to make the King's Key.

Naruto meets his mom inside the mind of the Nine Tails.

Now you only have to read One Piece!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Quote :
Now you only have to read One Piece!

And be terribly disappointed with that.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:34 pm

wtf i dont even.

The bleach prophecy sounds horrible.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Aizen steps out of flames and says its his turn. Gin tells Ichigo to run. Aizen interupts Gin's and Ichigo's conversation after beating those 3 (i havent been reading long). Aizen tells gin to open portal to the soul society place and they leave. Ichigo and his dad are about to go there as well. The title has nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Thats still pretty bad.

I said I was going to quit bleach didnt I..
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:37 pm

I just dont like it how the chapters feels so short. Then again a lot of panels take up most of the page.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:50 pm

ShaolinAce wrote:
Thats still pretty bad.

I said I was going to quit bleach didnt I..

Kubo's infamous for this, if you haven't quit by now then you know full and well what you got yourself into.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:53 pm

I said I was going to quit if Uruhara lost. And it sounds like he has to me.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Exactly what did you expect?

For him to come along and everyone's problems are solved? Even Aizen said that Urahara had no understanding of what he made.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Thats what I did think after 300 chapters of hype for the Aizen vs Uruhara fight.

Well, he wasn't pushed aside atleast, I got that I suppose.

Still I'm beyond dissapointed. Fuck Kubo up his stupid ass.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Quote :
Thats what I did think after 300 chapters of hype for the Aizen vs Uruhara fight.

This series did not hype up that fight at all. The only fights with Aizen that were hyped were the Captains against Aizen and Ichigo against Aizen. Urahara just showed up out of the blue to solve the problem recently and failed to do so LIKE ANYONE COULD'VE PREDICTED.

Quote :
Well, he wasn't pushed aside atleast.

He should've been. The only times he ever became remotely important were during the Turn Back the Pendulum arc and a little bit at the start of the series, other than that he's never been of any significance, he's only been a plot device. The fucking Visoreds had more characterization than Urahara.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:13 pm

As far as I was concerned, Uruhara and Aizen were the strongest characters in Bleach. If I'm wrong, then I wasn't paying attention at all.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:24 pm

You obviously weren't if Aizen's goal didn't catch your attention.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Thats it I quit.

Bleach started sucking the moment Orihime was abducted.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:35 pm

its started sucking after soul society
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:37 pm

It started sucking at Hueco Mundo.

It was still fairly enjoyable after Soul Society but then comes Hueco Mundo where everyone who isn't Ichigo or a Captain is a jobber.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Hey now, Ishida has had some good showings, even if he did job.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Some showings that were quickly reduced to nothing.

The same went for Chad.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Isshida and Uruhara are the best characters in the series
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Uryu is cool but Urahara is only good for a few laughs, I don't understand how anyone could take a character like him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Baal wrote:
Uryu is cool but Urahara is only good for a few laughs, I don't understand how anyone could take a character like him seriously.

That was pretty much why i liked him

Chad was good for like the first ten minutes his character got shafted way too early

Kenpaichi is probably the most badass character in the series and he did it without being annoying, mind i'm like way behind on this series
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Oh yeah, Kenpachi was another good part of the Hueco Mendo arc.

Heck, when DOESN'T he have a good part?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:22 pm

He's Kenpachi, when he's not busy being a badass, he's busy being hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:52 am

I always read Naruto, after a long time of WTF events we finally have good things happen since Nagato died

Bleach I never read

One Piece I don't care enough for, unless I watch episodes with friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next