Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep

Go down 
+3
Talking Sock
Kimarous
Baal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:44 pm

A patch for BBS is out now, so I'll post pictures of it as I play it.

Last edited by Baal on Wed May 26, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:03 am

BBS?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:04 am

Birth by Sleep, I assume.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:04 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:09 am

Speaking of which, the long time it's taken for it to be released in English better be worth it.

It'd be great if the English version got that Jungle Book world that was left unfinished in the original game. But that'd only happen if SE wasn't actually lame.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:46 am

It's almost pointless as it's only a menu patch. The full english version comes out in a couple of months.

That said, I've already played through Ventus and Terra's stories.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Set 1: Baal goes through the Tutorials

CAUTION: Most of the things I say shouldn't be taken too seriously and are either just me being a smartass or stupid... or both.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0110
Alright, I'll be posting this shit as I go along in the game, here is the main menu. It's basically the box art of the game. But enough showing off the enough the menu to you, let's play the game. I'll be starting on Normal difficulty, seeing as going through a game I don't understand on hard without a grasp of what I'm doing sometimes is not my idea of fun.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0111
Why is scene skip not working for this scene?

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0113
Alright then... oh good lord no, not him.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0114
Moonspeak, a character I don't like and an annoying tutorial coming up... we're off to a good start, aren't we?

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0210Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0211Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0212
Alright, controls have remained largely the same except since I'm using the Japanese controls you switch the functions that the O and X button have. IE: O attacks and confirms, X jumps and cancels.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0213Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0214
Alright time to wreck some shit.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0215
Okay lock-on is done just like it is in Days, that is you click both shoulder buttons together and you lock-on to something.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0310Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0311Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0312
Alright, let's see what moves Ventus has in his arsenal. (First Picture) Looks like a wind area attack, this'll be useful for being surrounded by groups. (Second Picture) A lunge attack that has awful start up time, so I'm going to have to replace this as soon as possible. (Third Picture) Throwing the keyblade, seeing as Ventus starts with no long-range magic, this'll have to do for now.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0313
Alright, I can't understand the menu so it looks like GF will have to be my guide throughout some of this.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0315Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0316
Hello hotness... wait a minute, did they really recreate the wake-up scene from the beginning of the first game? You know Nomura, not every new (Using that term loosely) character needs to have a scene that the older one had, you could just have her slapping his face or pouring cold water on him.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0317
Here is our hero of the story, Terra. Yes, I say hero because Ventus doesn't have nearly a big a role as Aqua or Terra (Terra having the bigger one of the two)... it's a sort of delicious irony that made this game's story better than KH2 and Days seeing as the other games focused solely around Sora or Roxas and Ventus is probably the least important of the three in this.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0318
Alright, I got a charm (Probably the ones Aqua made, I wouldn't know I skipped the scene) and it's going to allow me to finally use save points.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0410Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0411
What? YES! NOMURA ACTUALLY GRANTED MY WISHES! I GET TO SMACK THE CRAP OUT OF VENTUS AS A CHARACTER I LIKE! THIS GAME IS GETTING BETTER ALL OF THE TIME!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0412Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0413
Take this you little spiky-haired fucker! HOW DO YOU LIKE PRACTICE NOW THAT I'M SMACKING YOU AROUND LIKE A CHEW TOY! NOW GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY BEFORE I BUST YOUR ARM, IT'S WEDNESDAY AND THEY'RE SERVING CHIC-FIL-A AT THE SCHOOL TODAY!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0414Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0510Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0511
Alright time for Terra's starting moveset. (First Image) Another lunge attack with better start-up time but still kind of annoying. (Second Image) A lightning slash that has alright start-up but I got smacked out of it a few times before I actually landed the damn thing. (Third Image) A dash into the opponent, Terra's only above-average starting move that can be pulled out quickly and dealing several hits.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0512
Alright a new gameplay function, Finishing Moves. While these were already in the series as abilities the game cuts to the chase and just gives you them from the start, however you have to build-up the meter at the top of battle menu to do so.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0513
And the objective for this little practice session was to guard an opponent's attack and now that I have done that we can move on.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0614
Alright, time to test out Aqua!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0615Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0713Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0714
Now for an analysis on Aqua's moves. (First Image) Easily avoidable ice attack, I recommend using it against bigger enemies or groups. (Second Image) Lightning strikes from the sky, just like every other time in this series, electricity is always the best long-range magic for its precision and how powerful it gets and can also become something of an area attack later on. (Third Image) Worst lunge of the three, it's slow as hell and not very forgiving on hitting something the size of Ventus with it.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0517Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0616Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0617Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0715
Alright, with Aqua's turn came the introduction of Shoot Locks (It started on her turn but I was unable to get a picture of her with the aiming reticule). Shoot Locks are basically multi-hit attacks, against single enemies you can hit multiples times and against groups of enemies you can hit a lot of them. (Terra) Terra's Shoot Lock is probably the best, not only is it powerful as hell but it's fast, has long range, and barrels through several enemies at once and with the more targets you have he begins bouncing off of the air to go back and attack others. (Ventus) Ventus' is the worst of the three, it's pretty slow and the width on it doesn't make it too great for fighting multiple enemies that are spread out but when you do hit with it, it does deal good damage. (Aqua) Aqua's is fast and hits multiple enemies however she remains stationary, so any enemies you didn't lock on to are going t come up and thwack you on the head.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0716
This is probably something for that board game I never plan to do.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0717
Oh hey, a save point!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0810
Alright, now I get to pick my character and since I usually start with the main character, I'll go with Terra.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0811
The hell? Is he being possessed or something... DO HO HO HO!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0812
Okay so for the examination to become a master I have to... destroy... floating orbs. ...The standards for accepting masters must be very low.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0813
Oh for the love of... WHY IS THE COMPUTER ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS!? EVEN AQUA TRIES TO KILL THE ONES I'M TRYING TO!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0814
I'll end it with class.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0815
Alright, here's a tutorial describing the super mode's of the game. Basically you fill up a meter and get a temporary boost to fuck everyone's shit up.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0816
Oh hey it's the villain.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0910
Hard to believe Leonard Nimoy's going to voice this guy, he has no subtlety.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0911Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0913Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0914
Stuff explaining the D. Links, I'll get into those when the time is right.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0915
Alright, we are now in space. Just like in KH2 we fly around to our planets, thankfully there are no Gummi Ship sections to waste time, so we'll get straight to the planet.

Next Time: THE ENCHANTED DOMINION!

Last edited by Baal on Wed May 26, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:32 pm

So do you want me to upload the English menu patch or...?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Michael Atkinson wrote:
So do you want me to upload the English menu patch or...?

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Why are you playing this in Japanese?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Because I like the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:58 pm

The patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zk4jm5zmjzm
A few screenshots of what's translated, the actual menu 'buttons' are still in moonspeak but the description in the bottom right is english. All items/weapons/skills are in english.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Alright, thanks. I've lost to Wheel Master twice now due to not knowing how to set items or skills.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Well shit, UMDGen isn't working for my computer.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:07 pm

I got it from http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/948 but I dunno if redownloading it would help.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Doubt it, oh well I'll just keep using the translation guide on GF.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Well, since there aren't English Translations for the cutscenes, I suppose I'll pay attention to this for a while.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Set 2: Baal mystifies the Enchanted Dominion

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0010
Alright we're back, seeing as the Enchanted Dominion was the only one open, we'll go for this one first.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0011Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0012
Wow, what an entrance.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0013
For as much crap as I give Nomura for his character designs, he really does do good world designs.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0014Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0015
And his crappy enemy design rears its ugly head.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0016
Remember what I was telling you about the Super Modes? Despite being fucking powerful, Fatal Mode adds a nice little bonus to Terra's finishing moves.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0017Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0018
FUCK YES! FATAL MODE'S FINISHING MOVE IS A POWERFUL SHOCKWAVE WHICH NOT ONLY FUCKS ONE ENEMY'S SHIT UP BUT FUCKS ALL OF THEIR SHIT UP!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0019
Alright, let's get into D. Links. D. Links basically change your moveset based on who you use and your finishing move, currently I only have Aqua and Ventus so I've got magic and fast attacks to work with from them. Although, Aqua has cure so she's pretty much your go-to girl when you're fighting any bosses at the start of the game.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0115
Alright, so there was a barrier for the other direction, I guess I'll just head towards where the game wants me to.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0916
Ahhh, I missed these. They give you a great shot of the wonderfully designed world with an awesome title card.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0917
Well, if it isn't the Bitch of the Disney Universe in all of her DARKENING glory. Anyways, she spouts some crap about the princesses and darkness (At leas that's what I gathered from hearing "Yami" and "Hime" so much) before I get her as a D. Link. She mainly specializes in magic with fire, a lightning sweep attack with my keyblade and some area attack that I have no idea what it really does.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0918Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0919Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1010
God, the castle is littered with the Unversed.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1011Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1012Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1013
Well shit a locked do- OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT, HOW ABOUT WE USE THIS FUCKING KEYBLADE TO BREAK DOWN SOME FUCKING BARRIERS FOR ONCE!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1014
Well there's Aurora, guess we should just leave her alone for right now as there's some ruckus downstairs we should attend to.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1015
Oh hey it's a synsthesis/shop! I'll have to deal with that later though as I have no idea what it says nor do I have enough money to buy anything.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1016
Alright, I should stop procrastinating and actually get to describing the Unversed. The Unversed are creatures that are created from the Negative emotions of people and try to kill people... yeah, that's pretty much it but let's get to the types. These are Flood, pretty much the Unversed version of Shadow Heartless. They're weak as hell, die in a few hits and operate in packs.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1110
Alright now for the Scrappers. Tougher versions of Flood and they're basically the Soldier Heartless, faster but still weak and die in a few hits. The big one is a Bruiser, the Large Body Heartless of the game. Unlike the Large Bodies however, these are actually vulnerable to frontal attacks, so yeah they're pretty much weaker.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1111
These are the Red-Hot Chili Unversed, they shoot fire and float around, weak as hell but a bit annoying if you don't deal with them right away as they will fire on you in the middle of your fights with other Unversed. Sorry I couldn't get a better picture but you make do with what you got.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1112
And you know, upon reflection the lightning slash isn't too bad of an attack. It does good damage and you can combo right into it so the enemy doesn't interfere too much.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1018
Alright, time to do deal with that ruckus downstairs.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1019
Time for our first boss, Wheel Master. He may seem a bit tough at first but if you take advantage of dodge rush and be careful about attacking him before he jumps, he's cake.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1113
Alright the fight started out with him trying to pull me in towards him but I break out of that quickly.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1114Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1115Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1116Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1117
Alright, after wailing on him for a while he begins to go into a berserker rage and starts ramming you more often, what you need to do at this point is remain calm and wait for him to get near you. The second he gets close, you want to dodge rush out of the way every time. He'll settle down then wail on him. Rinse, repeat and you've won.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1118Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1119
After visiting Aurora to see if she's fine, Terra leaves to go find the other Princesses while Maleficent looks at him from the distance with some coy smile and talking more about darkness.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1210
Now we get the Fairy Star for beating the Enchanted Dominion and that ends the world and this update.

NEXT TIME: Baal tackles the Castle of Dreams
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Why does this series still exist? it was downhill from the moment the first one ended
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Because the gameplay and Disney worlds are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Set 3: Castle of Dreams, more like Castle of Screams!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0020
Alright, let's start the Castle of Dreams, now!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0021Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0022
The second Terra walks in he hears some crying. Who is it but Snow White? Let's go see what's wrong.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0023
Alright so from what I could gather of the Okaa-sama and Onee-Sama's (Mother and Sisters, respectively) she's probably sad about her dress being torn up... and the dress being torn up kind of says that.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0024
Oh snap, some Unversed that I dispatch in a matter of minutes.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0026
Her fairy godmother shows up and I have no doubt that you guys know how this ends, so let's move on.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0027
Alright, so let's head to the castle.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0028
On the way we meet some new Unversed, Shoe Gazers. These are also another set of weak Unversed, if they survive an attack they'll throw a forcefield up that stops for you for a couple of seconds before you can wail on them again and yes, I know they look like Boots.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0029Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0116Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0117
We save Cinderella from some Floods (In the cutscene) and now we're going to have to protect her on the way to the ballroom.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0118Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0122
Alright, the goal is simple, protect Cinderella until she gets to the ballroom. There's an added feature where if she's in danger of being attacked then you can zoom right front of her and block the attack.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0120Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0123
Alright that was sim- oh... there's more, I really should know better by now.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0124Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0125
SHOOT LOCK, EVERYDAY.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0126Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0217Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0218
And we end this one with an automatic shockwave, this allows me to learn this move for myself as a follow-up to an opponent's blocked attack... on a smaller scale, obviously.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0219
Sup, bitches?

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0220
What a gentleman, Dudley would be proud.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0221
Well, I saved a Princess, learned a new awesome shockwave move and pissed off Tremaine... I feel accompli-

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0222
Oh you have got to be kidding me.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0223
Well, I'm off to go kill more Unversed.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0319
This is the D. Link finish for Ventus, basically you crash into the opponent over and over again until they die. I'll show more of these as I use them.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0320
Alright then, most of you know how this works but for those of you who don't, I'll make this quick. This little spot right here has two functions. One as a shop where you can buy skills, items and such from and the other function is for synthesis, which allows you to use materials you find to make new weapons, accessories and items. I bought Cure, so now I don't have to rely on Aqua for my healing anymore and can focus on using Ventus for my fast attacks.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0321
And so comes our next boss, the Symphony Master. He's not anywhere near difficult just a bit annoying. Your strategy should be to just focus on his instruments until those are gone and just wail on him until he's done for.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0415Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0416Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0417Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0418Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0419
Now that all of his instruments are gone we can focus on him. As you can see, after he loses an instrument, he loses his shit for a while.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0420Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0421Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0422
Alright this is the follow-up attack of Terra's Shoot Lock. You keep pressing the designated button to stab him from above until you finish it all off by slamming your keyblade into the ground and making dark pillars come up, sort of like how Dark Aura ends.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0423Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0518Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0519Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0520
And after a lot of bashing him over the head, I end the fight with a Shoot Lock.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0521
After wasting the Unversed, the Grand Duke congratulates Terra and informs him of a "Kamen no Shonen" (Masked Boy) hanging around lately, most likely Vanitas.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0522Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0523
Aww man, it's already midnight, eh? ...Wait is that...

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0524
IT IS, IT'S AQUA!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0618
Terra and Aqua inform each other on everything that's been going on while they were separated and Terra leaves wondering about a few things.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0619
And we end the Castle of Dreams by getting, Crystal Works... another Keyblade I will not be using as it has lower Strength than Terra's original one.

NEXT TIME: Baal barrels through the Dwarf Woodlands
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Set 4: *Insert lame pun involving the Dwarf Woodlands here*

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0031
Alright, this was a pretty short one, so here we go.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0032
Terra's listening in on The Queen and the Magic Mirror talking about Snow White, I should know they keep saying "Shiroyuki Hime" fucking thousands of times throughout just Terra's visit.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0033
After catching him in the act, The Queen and Terra talk about snow white and the Princesses of Heart before she gives him this box. What does this box contain? I have no fucking clue, he hasn't opened it yet.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0034
Alright, into the world we go.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0035
Oh and I'm sorry for not getting one of these for the Castle of Dreams but that was probably in the Cinderella scene I skipped.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0127
Damn, Nomura deserves some credit, he took a place that wasn't shown much in its own movie and turned it into something fucking enormous.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0128
Oh fuck, you guys are back? Here's our newest enemy, the Chest Spider. Remember those Pot and Barrel Spiders from KH and CoM? Remember how fucking annoying they were? Yeah, this thing is thankfully nowhere near as annoying as those things. It's more like a mimic from Final Fantasy, they're really just there to surprise you before you slap them around and beat their weak asses into the ground.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0129
Here's Maleficent's finishing move. You control the orb and move it around and when you pick an enemy, press O and lightning will shoot out and smack it around.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0130
Hell, there's even an outside area, not bad Nomura!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0131
Oh great I can't wait to hear "Shiroyuki Hime" 20 more times. It's nice to know that the Japanese scriptwriters are just as bad as our scriptwriters for KH because neither seem to know of a little thing called pronouns.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0134
Oh god, do you guys have any fucking sense of tact?

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0133Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0224Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0225
And after wasting all of the Unversed I get the Air Dash skill. So now I'm not completely fucking vulnerable in the air anymore, YAYYY!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0226
Alright, this is Dragon Maleficent's finishing move. You leap into the air float there while strafing in a circle and spraying fire around it. Also, while I'm at it let me explain evolved D. Links. As you can see Maleficent is now a Dragon compared to herself back not that many images ago when she was her regular form. When using D. Links you can evolve them by grabbing two stars that drop randomly as you have one activated. It's the reason that you saw Armored Ventus earlier instead of regular Ventus and the same is for Aqua. Now, I don't know if these things are permanent but ever since Aqua evolved back in the Enchanted Domain she hasn't changed, so it's quite possible they are.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0227
After getting back, we see the Queen is up to something we don't like so it's time to smack her around.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0322Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0323
After refusing to do something about me, the Queen forces the Magic Mirror into doing her bidding by using... well, magic.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0324
Alright, time for our first Disney boss and boy is it easy.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0325Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0326
This is pretty much all he does. He either circles you, makes a hall of himself or fires fireballs at you. And I'm going to summarize each way to beat it. When he circles you, just dash away from the fireballs until you find the smiling face, THAT'S THE REAL ONE, it should be obvious what to do after that. When he makes a hall of himself, just run in a straight path, nothing he throws at you will hit you, I AM DEAD SERIOUS. Although, he'll usually be far away so it doesn't matter if you see the face as the illusion will before you get to him. And really just dodging his fireballs when he zooms around the place is easy AS HE IS SLOW AS HELL.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0327
And voila, easily beaten boss.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0328
And after getting more information out of the Queen, we take our leave.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0424
Alright, finally. A weapon with higher magic than the Earth Shaker and equal strength... even if it does look stupid.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0425
Well what do we have here?

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0426
Oh please, tell me this is who I think it is.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0427
Oh man, I can't wait. That scarf looks so stupid on him and his hair is horrible, BUT FUCK HE'S SUCH A SMART ASS, YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE HIM!

NEXT TIME: Baal ventures into DEEEEEEEEEEEP SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Set 5: ANGST TIME!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0036

Well we've gone four worlds without any angst, but there is a time when we must stop having fun and get SERIOUS. SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0037

Oh god no. If there's one thing I didn't want to see so soon IT'S MICKEY. GOD DAMMIT, HE'S THE BIGGEST DEM IN THIS FUCKING SERIES!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0038Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0039Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0040

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0041Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0042
Kay.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0135Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0136
Alright, time to show off my two new abilities I bought before the plot comes to ruin our fun time. As you can see I've traded in my electric slice for a dark one that is more powerful and has a higher ranger and a fire dash for my regular one which also has farther range.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0137
Oh and these enemies are Laser Bunnies. When they spin they fire out lasers, you reflect the lasers with a guard, they get hit by their own lasers and you kill them. Pretty simple.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0138Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0139
Blah blah blah Eraqus... blah blah blah Unversed are the devil... blah blah blah everything I say is right AND YOU WILL FOLLOW IT!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0228
Alright and since Xehanort decided to give us a ring in the middle of space we came to the Keyblade Graveyard to talk to him.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0229Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0230
Ah, there's old brown, bald and ugly!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0231
This guy clenches his fists more than a boxer.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0232
I proceeded to laugh at the following scenes for a number of reasons, this face is one of them. Because he has this face on while he's remembering his first meeting with Ventus... remember, THIS IS THE FACE HE HAS ON DURING THIS ENTIRE MEMORY!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0233
I chuckled a bit at this one, mainly due to the fact that the fan-preferred couple is Aqua/Terra and they happen to have always trained together before Ven showed up, so there's some sexual tension built up.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0234
God, does this guy ever hold his hands in front of him normally? He always his hands in one of three places, behind his back, in front of him making motions when he feels like spazzing out and holding a keyblade to his side, THAT'S IT.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0235
Alright, nothing wrong yet.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0329
"Ah man those were really good times. Watching my new friend keel over in pain while I sat there and did nothing!"

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0330
And so after not shutting up about having to stop Vanitas (Despite the fact anyone who saw the trailers knows you're working with him), save Ventus (Once again, the latter trailer showing he was trying to kill him), and talking about how he needs Terra's help. I would probably believe Terra could believe this... if it wasn't so obvious that Xehanort is the villain FROM EVERYTHING HE DOES! Seriously, the guy's short of a curly moustache to twirl and a cane to hide a weapon in.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0331
Alright next time we'll be tackling Hollow Bastion

NEXT TIME: HOPEFULLY BAAL DOESN'T INCORRECTLY PREDICT WHAT HAPPENS!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Set 6: GET BACK HERE BRAIG!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0044
Oh this was fucking long. Seriously, it was just one god damned thing after another.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0045Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0046Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0047
Oh here we go again.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0048Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0049
Alright, let's get this over with. These are Sea-Salt's, they're the ice versions of the Red-Hot Chili's.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0050
Hell yes, a new Super Mode. Fire Blazer is simple, you attack with fire attacks.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0051
These are Irritable Tank's, attacking them from behind is the recommended way to fight them as hitting them from the front will cause them to go invulnerable before exploding on you.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0140
What the... HOW DID YOU MAKE IT- never mind, what's the point?

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0141
Yayyy, Hollow Bastion.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0142
Alright, let's hurry up and chase the old man down.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0143
Hello, what's this?

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0144
Damn... I mean... DAMN.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0236
Alright, Cinderella's Finishing Move. When the circle hits the carriage, press it and you fire some projectiles.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0237
Oh boy, Mandrake's. These guys stay in the ground and fire leaves at you for a while before jumping out to poison you.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0238
Arch Ravens, these guys just swoop down to eat your health away. Focus on them if you're ever fighting a group, THEY WILL EAT YOU ALIVE IF YOU DON'T.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0239Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0240
Okay so now we're- Oh hey, it's Aqua and that other guy I don't care about.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0241
And here's the Trinity Armor, he will function as our Armor boss for the game. You will fight him with Aqua and Ven if you are playing as Terra and vice versa for the other two's stories.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0242
Alright this boss is pretty easy for the most part, just be careful about what you do... lest you end up eating a beam like I'm about to.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0332
Alright, when it begins spinning around just guards its attacks and you should be fine.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0333
And beaten in no time at all.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0334Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0335Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0336Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0428
Pretty awesome finish to the fight and now what's my reward?

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0429
...ALL OF MY HATE.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0430
Don't you two sit here laughing about this, kick the little bastard's ass.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0431
Alright, so Terra leaves now due to learning that Aqua was spying on him and Eraqus told her to do so under the pretense that Xehanort may be influencing him badly and he believes he can only trust Xehanort... dude, if you're given a choice between believing the hot chick or the bald obviously evil old guy, YOU DON'T CHOOSE THE LATTER.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0432
Ugh, I can already feel my wallet getting lighter.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0433Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0434
So apparently there's more to the Hollow Bastion visit it... and... oh god.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0435
Okay, so Braig "kidnapped" Xehanort and we have to go rescue him.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0525
Dayum.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0526Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0527
Anyways, what's this mysterious plat- ...oh you have got to be friggin' kidding me.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0528Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0529Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0530Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0531Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0532Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0620
Braig explains how he's interested in Terra's keyblade and is perfectly fine with killing him in order to take it. After some encouraging words from Xehanort, Terra gets up to fight.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0621
There's gotta be a limit to how annoying one boss fight can be, because Braig is just that. He never stays in one place long enough for you to hit him and the most damage you'll be doing to him is by reflecting his projectiles.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0719Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0622Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0623
Looks like Old Dogs can't learn new tricks because he sure as fucking hell isn't that much different from his future self. If anything he's stronger as a human being because whenever he starts sniping you, now his projectiles create pillars of fire when they miss and in order to get out of this you have to block the projectiles to send them flying back at him.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0624
I'd say this is a new move but it's more of a replacement for his projectile spam in KH2... although this one is far more annoying.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0720
And after several minutes of putting up with his shit, I finally get in the finishing blow.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0721Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0722Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0723
So now he's going to get the eye patch and scars.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0724
Okay, this doesn't make any fucking sense. How does he have these powers? Even as a human he could teleport and shit like that, about the only new ability he gained when becoming a nobody was the damn space changing and even he doesn't use it that well. Am I just supposed to accept he can teleport around the room? WHAT THE HELL?

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0817
Okay, I'm going to summarize this quickly. Xehanort tempts Terra into controlling the darkness he just unleashed while making stupid poses and overacting, even offering Terra the title of "Master" since he didn't pass because he had darkness in his heart... apparently. I guess there's more to becoming a Master than just destroying some floating orbs but what do I know, this series likes to keep saying that darkness is evil at one point while trying to prove otherwise AND THEN PROVING OTHERWISE AGAIN! So yeah, Terra agrees to help Xehanort and goes off to have bunches of huggy fun... christ, who writes this- OH WAIT!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0819
Well look who's back.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0820Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0821Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap0822
So yeah, Xehanort was never in any danger, it was a ruse on Braig and Xehanort's part, Braig is pissed because he lost his eye and got scars (Understandable) but Xehanort refuses to take responsibility because he's the bad guy. Anyways, I'm ending this update here, I need a fucking drink.

NEXT TIME: THE OLYMPUS COLISEUM.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Set 7: Zack, you are such an asshole.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1020
Alright, always a level I look forward to.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1021
Oh hey, it's Herc.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1022
Alright, these are Axe Flappers, they just sit back and hurl projectiles at you. You should probably go kick the crap out of it quickly.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1023
And this is the Sonic Blaster, they switch between two modes, both just shoot lasers at you.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1024
Yellow Mustard's, they shoot lightning... yeah.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1025
Now for Buckle Bruiser's, they are the Fat Body's however these actually retaliate when you hit them... at all.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1026
And finish it off with Cinderella's new Finisher, pretty much the same as before but now it's an Area of Effect attack.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1027Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1028
AND SO, THE OLYMPUS COLISEUM!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1120Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1121
Oh hey, it's James Woods and he's got his eyes set on the main character... again.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1122Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1123
Dammit Hades, stop screwing with every entrant!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1124
After winning the tournament, I get a new ability it's a second dash that actually damages enemies.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1125Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1126
Alright time for the last rou-... OH MY GOD!

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1211
YESSSSS.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1212
Alright, this fight isn't too tough, just punish his reckless removes and most importantly, remain at a reasonable distance. His big stinger is that he does shitloads of damage with any attack.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1213
This is the move you want to watch out for. Whenever he jumps back he's going to try and fire a wave at you but you can block and punish it. His basic combo is also blockable and punishable. BUT THIS ATTACK IS WHAT YOU WANT TO WATCH OUT FOR! It does craploads of damage, isn't blockable and has an area of effect so dodging just one part of it doesn't mean you've completely dodged it.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1214
Alright, I beat him but the fight doesn't end here... oh lordy, does it not end here.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1215Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1216
OH SNAP, IT'S ZACK.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1217Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1218Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1310
OH SHIT HE'S POSSESSED! ...What is this now, the third time that Hades has had someone under his thumb?

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1311
Alright this fight remains largely the same but he has one HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1312
This attack, oh god, this attack! This attack killed me so many times due to how fucking powerful it is. You can't dodge it by regular means, you will not survive it if you are hit by every attack and you most certainly can not get out of it once you've already been caught in it but there are ways to deal with it... oh and he starts the battle out with it so you have to react FAST. The best way to deal with this attack is to activate shoot lock while he's doing the start-up and then releasing it the second he disappears, any later than that and you'll be eating his sword. You'll remain in a state of invulnerability for a while before you come out of it and you'll be able to survive the rest of the attack or if you're lucky, dodge it entirely. DON'T EVER TAKE YOUR EYE OFF OF HIM! The second you do and he activates this, IT'S GAME OVER.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1313
After a hard fought battle, I finally deal the finishing blow.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1314
Oh, I nearly kill Zack and you guys wish to throw me a party? Wow, the spectators are dicks.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1315Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1316
Zack asks if everything's cool between them and they brofist.

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Snap1410
HELLO REPLACEMENT.

Next Time: INTO DEEEEEEP SPAAAACE (For real this time)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep   Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Play the Japanese Version of Birth By Sleep
Page 1 of 1