Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris

Go down 
+4
Ellis
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:22 am

I think I got hit once on that dinosaur stage. I got the high score on the last two or three enemies. But I missed that second group of spiders because the t-rex ran over them, so I didn't get the points. Just run all over the place each time you hurt the t-rex to make sure you trigger all the enemy spawns.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 am

Yeah that dinosaur was pissing me off. I'm gonna have to think of a strategy for this. He kills most things before i get a chance to. It is way easier to meet these score challenges in 2-player though.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:26 am

Some of these leaderboard scores are so obviously cheated. Some guy did the Spider Tomb in 15 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 am

I don't get why people hacking leaderboards don't go for scores that would at least appear legit.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:08 am

Yeah, it's pretty obvious when the #1 score is more than a million points higher than the #2 score.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:01 am

The Fiery Depths time challenge was annoying. I've done all the challenges for most levels now though, but there's still a few items hidden around the levels that I haven't found.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:06 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The Fiery Depths time challenge was annoying. I've done all the challenges for most levels now though, but there's still a few items hidden around the levels that I haven't found.
Honestly i'm probably just gonna do most of those challenges while playing with you i don't really care for the unlockables that much. We got a helluva lot of good ones in the later levels though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:22 am

The relic I'm using now has Health Regen, Ammo Regen, and Power Shot.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:29 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The relic I'm using now has Health Regen, Ammo Regen, and Power Shot.
That covers everything i care about unless there is a relic that covers all 6 things.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:42 am

I wouldn't be surprised if the final one has everything.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:18 am

Got a golden shotgun. As far as I tell it kills anything in one shot, other than bosses.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:57 am

this game seems long, o rare you just not playing it that much on a daily basis?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:08 am

It's not that long at all. There's just a lot of challenges and stuff to collect.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:12 am

Holy shit the Hole in One challenge on the penultimate level is annoying. Aiming the ball is hard enough, but you also have to pay attention to the floor, since every part of it randomly bursts into flames regularly.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 am

Well managed it in the end. Final boss was fairly easy too. Got the time challenge and top score challenge on my first run. Didn't even die.

I've got one ammo powerup and one health powerup left to find, and that trophy for deflecting a projectile at an enemy using the shield.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:34 am

All done.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Fancy some co-op buu? I need to play as Totec for the final trophy, and I'd like to finish the co-op campaign at some point.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Not right now, what day you gonna be free in the afternoon, generally speaking i'm busy morning and night.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Tomorrow probably. Do you mean early afternoon?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:59 pm

I'll probably be busy tomorrow, generally i can be online between like 2pm and 8pm, i doubt i'll be online tomorrow (need to get a chest X-ray) but any other day is fine.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:05 pm

We did finish this co-op right?

I have unlocked everything now.

Also find a awesome site for all tomb raider guides:

http://tombraiders.net/
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 am

Yeah, we did.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:03 am

i'm not sure if i should be disappointed for not getting this sooner or happy i got this free
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:21 pm

can't wait we're getting a sequel first game was a blast:

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Lovely stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next