Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Empty
PostSubject: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Hooooooly crap the US air force has shit aim. I've been sitting for about 10 minutes marking a single tank with flares for an air strike, and they miss every fucking time.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Anyway, I started out in a POW camp in Japan. Some Japanese soldier stubbed out his cigarette on my friend's (I assume) eye and then cut his throat. He was about to kill me but my heroic buddies came to rescue me! I'd have thought a Japanese POW camp would leave me pretty battered, but I was running around shooting up Japs accompanied by thumping guitar riffs with the best of them!

Oh, I'm American at the moment too. After escaping the POW camp the game jumped forward a bit to another setting. We stormed the beach, which was impressive to look at. Which brings me to the damn invincible fucking tank.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Well fuck that. I had to call an airstrike in on two tanks, and it turns out there was three tanks on the field. The one I was trying to get is apparently indestructible for some reason, and I was supposed to go for the other one, even though they were all enemy tanks.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:43 pm

that is like a terrible mistake

what you playing this on
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:52 pm

PS3.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Just completed the 3rd mission. Had to take some airfield. Nothing particularly special.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:13 pm

The Japanese sure do like ambushes. Their main military tactic is to leap out of tall grass and run at you with a bayonet yelling "BANZAAAAIIIIII!!".
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:21 pm

sounds like a gameshow
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:58 pm

get modern warfare 2 GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!! NAO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:01 pm

I didn't buy this. My sister got it from her friend, but she doesn't have a PS3 yet, so she was playing it on mine and left it here.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Mad2
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:10 pm

I thought you had a 360 anyway?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:12 pm

he gt ps3 temporarily
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:27 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Well that was a big shift. After 3 missions of being American, suddenly I'm a Russian sniper. I wake up in a pile of dead bodies in occupied Stalingrad and proceed to get chased by the Nazi's a lot and then snipe a general.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:49 pm

but was it good?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:02 am

Yeah, it was alright. It fast forwarded a few years again and now I'm chasing the Nazi's out of Russia.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:34 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Well that was a big shift. After 3 missions of being American, suddenly I'm a Russian sniper. I wake up in a pile of dead bodies in occupied Stalingrad and proceed to get chased by the Nazi's a lot and then snipe a general.
fav part. you often shift between people in CoD games
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:15 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The Japanese sure do like ambushes. Their main military tactic is to leap out of tall grass and run at you with a bayonet yelling "BANZAAAAIIIIII!!".

Superbuu3 wrote:
sounds like a gameshow

Have to admit, I laughed pretty damn hard at this.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:21 am

Back with the Americans now, burning filthy Japs out of their trenches with flamethrowers. This game has an annoying tendency to respawn enemies until you advance. You could sit in one spot shooting people all day, because they don't stop coming until you move forward a bit.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:24 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Back with the Americans now, burning filthy Japs out of their trenches with flamethrowers. This game has an annoying tendency to respawn enemies until you advance. You could sit in one spot shooting people all day, because they don't stop coming until you move forward a bit.

yeah japan has some weird fetishes
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:53 am

Back with the Russians again, driving a tank around. It was what I would expect from a vehicle section in this kind of game. That is, not great.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:19 am

Holy hell. Advancing through Berlin with the Russians was fucking awesome. Especially going down that street after getting through the asylum. Utter mayhem. Actually felt really chaotic and panicky.

Manning the turrets on a US fighter plane was fun too.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:22 am

Yeah the campaign of WaW is pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:24 am

The Russian side of it is much better than the American side. More variety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War   Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moose plays Call of Duty: World at War
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next