Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme? Empty
PostSubject: Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme?   Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:32 am

Its apparently on sundays, it was previously a radio show
now its like a programme i think its animated
its a comedy and based around stupid ideas or inventions

you guys got any idea what it is?

was too drunk to remember what the other guy was telling me
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme?   Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:42 am

Is it on Dave? Dave has a show like that. It's not animated though. Can't remember what it's called.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme?   Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:54 am

well they have ideas like genetically engineering mini elephants so that you could use them as pets
it might be on dave not really sure

they did say it was on sunday

its like some genius is talking about terrible ideas and yet makes them seem plausible
i think i heard ricky gervais and dave gorman mentioned but not sure if they were involved with the programme or if it was like the stuff they might do

they also mentioned monkeys in spaceships
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme?   Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:56 am

Dave Gorman hosts the show on Dave. I think it's called Genius or something. There's a celebrity guest each week, and then people put forward they're silly ideas. I haven't seen Gervais on it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme?   Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:59 am

that must be it thanks alot
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme?   Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:57 am

The Ricky Gervais show is animated. It's based on old radio podcasts that Gervais, Steven Merchant and Karl Pilkington used to do, and because Pilkington has some really stupid ideas they manage to stretch it out to twenty - twenty five minute sketches, with Pilkington saying these ideas, and Merchant and Gervais ripping the piss out of him for being so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme?   Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:50 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
The Ricky Gervais show is animated. It's based on old radio podcasts that Gervais, Steven Merchant and Karl Pilkington used to do, and because Pilkington has some really stupid ideas they manage to stretch it out to twenty - twenty five minute sketches, with Pilkington saying these ideas, and Merchant and Gervais ripping the piss out of him for being so stupid.

is it the same show nonny is talking about?
do you know when this pilkington one is on?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme?   Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:12 pm

It's a different show to Genius. The Ricky Gervais Show is on Channel 4 Fridays nights, around 10.30pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme?   Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey simian or nonny can you help me idnetify a programme?
Page 1 of 1