Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...

Go down 
+5
Kaio
Skip
A_Nonny_Moose
Savage
Talking Sock
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:30 am

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=203&topic=54573126

Now, I know I should really care nor take it to heart. But when weeaboo fans are still glorifying that shitty Jungle Emperor Leo anime series and think that Lion King ripped off so much from it. SOME SHIT MUST BE DONE. Lying and taking advantage of my childhood is one thing I can't stand for!

As an artist and this film being one of my inspirations, it really, REALLY, REEEEEALLY BUGS ME when this stupid problem keeps being brought up. Especially considering most of it is LIES and really vague shit being nitpicked at.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:34 am

You just wanted to brag about your in-depth wall of text, didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:39 am

Yes.

BUT DON'T YOU THINK THIS SENSITIVE SUBJECT IS BULLSHIT? It's like...It's like if people tried to say in Baal's face JJBA is a piece of shit that ripped off another series or that Blum is a shitty actor, it's like saying to Kima that Twilight is better than...whatever novels he loves. It's like saying to Moose he's cool. NO ONE wants that. Lion King and whatever stabs made against it would be "THAT" sensitive subject I care about.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:49 am

I'm cool yo.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:53 am

I thought you hated being cool.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:56 am

Lion King > crappy show I've never watched.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:57 am

Damn right. And trust me, the show does in fact suck. Most of the show is just a clusterfuck of stock footage with Kimba running at the screen and shit. Like I said in that gfaqs topic, the only arc interesting was the meat substitute plot. Everything else was pretty stupid and lousy. Also I love how Japan is killing the series themselves, after a long time of nothing happening, last year they loli-fied Leo(he looks ridiculous, seriously) in some new OVA that looked pretty shit.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:08 am

I'm sorry, but...what in Baal's name is "The Lion King"?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:10 am

>_> No time for jokes, brah.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:13 am

WHY DOES NO ONE TAKE ME SRSLY
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:14 am

Because you're never serious.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:18 am

Why are you always making topic about a bunch of people saying something stupid when it's mostly just one person?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:23 am

I never insinuated that it was a group of people in that one thread. I was merely pointing out how it was a reoccuring topic because it actually does get brought up a lot by many people. You of all people should know considering whenever someone glorifies DBZ's dub and criticises what you like, half the time you go off on a tangent about how stupid their preference is and if they carry on with their stupid bullshit, you then generalize them in some idiotic group who didn't get to even flame you yet(but end up doing so later XD).
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:26 pm

Because there ARE actually a lot of people badmouthing anything that's not the DBZ dub. The Faulconer topic from a few days back is a perfect example.

And the Kimba arguments sure are a hell of a lot better than "Faulconer is acknowledged by a large orchestra, large ochestras are always world famous, therefore Faulconer is world famous and a great composer".
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:42 pm

The Kimba argument is shit and just as bad. They're stupid edits of random screen caps and anything regarding information doesn't even have a goddamn source most of the time. It's just random nitpicking to support a really terrible anime series not in the mainstream compared to its creators' later works like Astro Boy and so forth. Twisting people's words and lying about shit as if they never even watched the same show that they're trying to defend is pathetic. "Kimba" is like the "DBZ dub music" of animation.

At least you're just dealing with delusional morons who think highly of some dub. They're lightweights compared to this insolence.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Savage∞ wrote:

its brokeback mountain with lions
sora's into that
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Savage∞ wrote:

its brokeback mountain with lions
sora's into that

Ew, dude. I think you're mistaking my preferences with Savage's. Hence why we don't take him seriously. If we really told him what Lion King was about, he'd probably lose interest in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:09 pm

What Lion King really is all about is ripping off Kimba, the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:10 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Then what was last night? Don't try to lie about it, because I know you felt it. You know how I know?

Because...because I felt it too.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Also Hamlet. Completely ripped off Hamlet.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:11 pm

NowyoujustShuddupKai. Unless you want Savage to think you're a fellow furry fag like he is. He'll probably try to cyber-buttfuck you.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Then what was last night? Don't try to lie about it, because I know you felt it. You know how I know?

Because...because I felt it too.

Oh my God! He's going to fuck Moose!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:13 pm

We might start taking Savage serious if he stops regulary posting on OT.

I also saw Buu post there a while ago.

WE ARE LOSING PEOPLE TO OT WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:13 pm

It's...too late, Kai.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:29 pm

I don't post on OT. That's someone else.

And Sora, what Nonny and I do is our own personal business. Though if you're going out, you would do well to pick up some K-Y and a few ballgags for us. The leather kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...   Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aw great...JUST GREAT. It's funny how just when I watch the film again...this subject comes up...Wow...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next