Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

read Marvel Zombies again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

read Marvel Zombies again. Empty
PostSubject: read Marvel Zombies again.   read Marvel Zombies again. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:54 pm

So I have Marvel zombies, MZ2, MZ: Dead days, and Marvel Zombies vs the army of darkness. And read them all with my right hand firmly on my dick and the left on the pages of the book at the same time. So yeah I loved them, good purchuses.

I think I may have figured out the order of events, and the order a newb should read them in. for now until I buy MZ3 & 4.

I'm going to summerise the events very simply. Just look at the order in the first sentance in order to not spoil thyself.

First you gotta read Marvel zombies vs the army of darkness. Which is my personal favorite. Ash gets dropped into the MZ universe in which people call captain America Colonol America for some reason thats never explained. Anyway he tries to warn the marvel heroes that the army of darkness will rise and they laugh in his face and Scarlet witch teleports him away. Soon enough the Zombie virus hits and Ash survives thanks to spidermans help. Spiderman takes off though to go find mary jane and his aunt may. Punisher shows up and the greatest team up in my entire history of comic reading conspires. ldadadadadada. Ash meets up with a dazzler and after saving her goes to Dr. stranges mansion in hopes of finding the Necrocomicon to reverse the zombie disease. Not there. After teaming up with scarlet witch who now apoligises for not listening to the Ash man, all 3 head to Latveria Dr. Dooms fortress. ladadadadaa Docter doom creates a teleporter to other dimensions. The entire roster of the Zombiefied avengers attacks his castle. Ash jumps threw the portal leaving the Evil book nercronomicon to be Zombie hulks tiolet paper. The Z heoes break through and kill Doom and the rest of earths humans doom was keeping safe.

next Marvel Zombies: Dead days. Halfway through this big book you have to stop and read Marvel Zombies #1 and then come back. About the part where Inisable woman says "mom" in one page by herself. So the avengers have been zombiefied and the zombie numbers are growing. Spiderman comes home the whole time his spider genes fighting off the infection, he then succombs to it eats mary jane and his aunt. Nova flies by and sees this, and Nova and Daredevil fight spiderman. Spidey infects daredevil. Magneto who engineered the Virus somehow to kill all humans and not intentionally infect superheroes, see this was not the work of the necronomicon afterall. Comes down to the earth from Astriod M to help the X men, by then Proffesser X has been killed and....

You know what this will take me too damn long just read the books. Jesus I'm lazy. >_>

I may have this wrong and a few story parts but the order MZvsAOD, then MZ:DD, then MZ1, come back to MZ:DD then read MZ2.

And yes Magneto is the last surviver. Silver surfer and Galactus show up and get thier asses stomped in MZ1 and it's pretty damn cool. They absorb the power cosmic from them too and travel the universe destroying worlds with the help of Firelord, Gladiator, Pheonix and Thanos.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: read Marvel Zombies again.   read Marvel Zombies again. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Ash is in this? I should read it.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: read Marvel Zombies again.   read Marvel Zombies again. Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:43 am

Ash got his ass whupped.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: read Marvel Zombies again.   read Marvel Zombies again. Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:05 am

He always does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: read Marvel Zombies again.   read Marvel Zombies again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

read Marvel Zombies again.
Page 1 of 1