Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you guys think of gran turismo?

Go down 
+4
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
Ace
Superbuu3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

What do you guys think of gran turismo? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of gran turismo?   What do you guys think of gran turismo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 am

Bassman wrote:
I could be wrong about that. I have not read anything about the game in a while.

I thought it was only going to be 200 "special" cars or has that changed now? Not sure about the second string cars though. The PSP save would, I would have thought, have had those cars on. This does include the Veyron though. Maybe that is one of the second stringers!

I still would not be surprised to see another delay, but things do seem pretty definite.

This may be the first GT game (when I get it) that I only get the UK version of, having got all the previous games from all the regions!! That included Tourist Trophy as well. Having had (now gone unfortunately) a GT Web site I liked to "keep up" with the games. Admittedly 6 versions of GT4 did get a little silly!
You must really like gran turismo.

I'm very interested in the kart racing mode it has 32 competitiors as opposed to the cars racing which has 16. I double check denting amd scratching interior and exterior. premium calls will literally fall to pieces though.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of gran turismo?   What do you guys think of gran turismo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
I double check denting amd scratching interior and exterior. premium calls will literally fall to pieces though.

Again... what?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of gran turismo?   What do you guys think of gran turismo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:39 am

SimianWonder wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
I double check denting amd scratching interior and exterior. premium calls will literally fall to pieces though.

Again... what?
Um... Embarassed

I double checked the damage thing and it says, for standard cars the dents, scratches affecting interior and exterior are modelled. The premium cars will have extra damage simulated i.e. panels and parts of the car falling off.
Back to top Go down
Bassman
Deck Hand
Bassman

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of gran turismo?   What do you guys think of gran turismo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:41 pm

I do like Gran Turismo. I did buy the Japanese release of GT5 Prologue which got to be an absolute nightmare with the amount of updating it needed.

The biggest pain with the games was the tendency to "lose" cars for the PAL releases.

GT3 had 6 F1 type cars on the US and Japanese versions (3 Turbos and 3 NA's). PAL got one of each. Japan also had a Diablo Racer conveniently called a Nomad. Admittedly the car was available with an Action Replay Code in the US version. The PAL version "lost" the body (for the Diablo and the other F1's). With an AR you could at least use all the other parts from them to simulate them!

The only GT4 with the original Mini was the NTSC/J releases. A Supra racer also went missing in the subsequent releases. PAL (of course) had Vauxhalls and Opels. The Korean version had three extra Hyundai cars and a Lexus IS200 GT1 Racer.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of gran turismo?   What do you guys think of gran turismo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:31 pm

well i guess if you care enough about the missing cars its worth it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of gran turismo?   What do you guys think of gran turismo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:55 am

GT5 has been delayed again.
Quote :
We are sorry to say that Gran Turismo 5 will not be available on the previously announced release date of November 3rd, but the game will be released before Christmas. We sincerely apologise to GT fans for the delay, however creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating a racing experience of the highest quality.

We are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches later this year.

We’ll have more information for you in the near future.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/10/13/gran-turismo-5-release-update/
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of gran turismo?   What do you guys think of gran turismo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Who actually owns this and is the online decent?

Its gone bestsellers so its having a huge price drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of gran turismo?   What do you guys think of gran turismo? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of gran turismo?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2