Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen?

Go down 
+7
Kimarous
Superbuu3
Mewmaster
Kaio
Skip
DeeCee
Baal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen?   So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
They were the least funny thing in the film. And this is a film where a mini Decepticon humps Megan Fox's leg. That wasn't funny at all, and it was still better than the twins.

Then again I have a warped sense of humor. I found them funny because of Tom Kenny and the fact that I find wiggers hilarious by nature.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen?   So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:11 pm

I never got to Revenge of the Fallen. I got to the point of the first film where Sam's parents were just about to enter his room while he's searching for the glasses; I changed the channel at that point because the human characters were annoying me to no end.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen?   So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Kimarous wrote:
I never got to Revenge of the Fallen. I got to the point of the first film where Sam's parents were just about to enter his room while he's searching for the glasses; I changed the channel at that point because the human characters were annoying me to no end.

Thats when the film starts getting good, as the transformers are really only in the second half of the film.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen?   So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Thats when the film starts getting good, as the transformers are really only in the second half of the film.
Not even Transformers is worth putting up with those people.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen?   So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Kima is just another victim of Shia LeBitch.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen?   So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:50 am

I skimmed through the film again just watching the action. I stand by what I said about seeing the robots transform being the best bit of the film. It's the best of any of the Transformers films really.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen?   So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:30 am

I've watched the first two film this week to remind myself of events ready to go and see DotM. The first film is genuinely very good. Yes, the human characters are a bit annoying (though I find Shia far less annoying than most it seems) but it's a very entertaining film.

RotF is a bit of a mess, in terms of story and scale, introducing characters and plot devices never hinted at in the original, nerfing Megatron and reducing him to the role of henchman, and having "funny" bits that were clearly aimed at thirteen year olds ie the leg humping scene and Jetfire saying "bugger" or "bollock" every five seconds. Also Megan Fox really can't act. She seems to pull the same tortured expression throughout the film, and her only real purpose was to give the same thirteen year olds previously mentioned something to fap to. Despite all of that though, I still enjoyed it. It's not a patch on the first film, and you can pick holes in it a mile wide, but it's damn good fun and the forest fight is the best fight of the first two films in terms of choreography, even if Prime was stupidly overpowered given how easily he went down against Megatron the first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen?   So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So was I the only one who enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3