Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon Empty
PostSubject: Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon   Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:16 pm

It was only £9, with free delivery too. Since all (apart from the 3 I think) songs can be exported to the HDD, it's basically a massive discount DLC pack that I can trade it in when I'm done with it. I doubt it'll have much value, but whatever, 55 songs for £9 ain't bad. Although I think there's a small fee for exporting the tracks, since it wasn't something they planned and they had to re-license all the songs for use in Rock Band 2.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon   Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Well that was quick. I figured the free delivery would take longer, but it was only a couple of days. And the UK version has some extra songs on it, so that's 63 songs for (I think) £14. Which is about 270 songs altogether, with the RB2 and DLC stuff.

So much better than Guitar Hero.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon   Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Damn you and your free shipping and your Rock Band 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon   Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:30 pm

You can't get them in your country?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon   Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Sure, I just don't bother, since it's infinitely cheaper on Amazon. However, it takes too long, and shipping is often half the price.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon   Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Holy crap. My arm nearly dropped off after finishing Green Grass and High Tides on expert. Nearly failed that a bunch of times.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon   Ordered Rock Band 1 from Amazon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Oh, well no wonder. Didn't realise it while playing, but the song is like 10 minutes long.