Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Empty
PostSubject: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:45 am

i know a few of you guys read it still

anyway as far as the arcs went i like the sasuke retrieval and the team shikimaru arc with hidan and kakuzu

i tried to follow the story after that arc but it looked shit
is it worth continuing is anything interesting gonna pop up again

last fight i saw was orochimaru vs sasuke i think
where orochimaru tries to eat sasuke buts gets hax killed

otherwise if theres something different you can recommend i'm game i'm only watching one piece now
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:14 am

Everything gets pretty worse after that. Sasuke owns the series.

I would never watch the Naruto anime EVER. it's the worst filler in all anime history. If there was a Naruto kai or something then yeah I'd watch it in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:15 am

And fuck. Every chapter somebody cries. Usually Naruto. I can't fucking stand it.

I'm reading naruto only out of habit and curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:16 am

ShaolinAce wrote:
Everything gets pretty worse after that. Sasuke owns the series.

I would never watch the Naruto anime EVER. it's the worst filler in all anime history. If there was a Naruto kai or something then yeah I'd watch it in a heartbeat.
oh its fairly easy to skip the filler arcs

so filler isn't a problem for me as i got lists of fillers episodes for animes like this

but i can't be assed to watch it if its doesn't ever get as good as the shikimaru arc
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:20 am

Nothing gets as good as the Shikamaru arc. Maybe when killer bee shows up And rejuvenates the series a bit. But still it's Sasuke vs this person and Naruto training for this technique. rinse and repeat forever.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:22 am

ShaolinAce wrote:
Nothing gets as good as the Shikamaru arc. Maybe when killer bee shows up And rejuvenates the series a bit. But still it's Sasuke vs this person and Naruto training for this technique. rinse and repeat forever.
thanks for that man

yeah i think i'll ditch ti for now then unless i hear about it picking up again

i find it funny the best arcs and parts generally don't have naruto/sasuke or much of team kakashi
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:56 pm

I mainly hate anime freaks who annoy me because they're too much of anime freaks, and when one sees me watching a superhero once they go (He watches superheroes, what does he know?) then say; watch Naruto or "One Piece" instead of the crap you're watching. I've been following these two series for years now, and I hate to read them when I remember those morons with stupid stupid stupid reasons to hate supeheroes (now I'm trying to quit my favorite mean of entertainment cause of those terds, for good (I'm nuts bounce )), and they enjoy real bad SHIT

Otherwise, the series is weird, but it still is worth following and watching again, rereading chapters if you ask me, don't get too bothered by flashbacks

Sorry to insert my useless whining here, but it felt good geek
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:04 pm

you mean your giving up on comics or manga?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:24 am

I'm giving up the American ones, or my avatar wouldn't be a manga character
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:27 am

Miyamoto Musashi wrote:
I'm giving up the American ones, or my avatar wouldn't be a manga character
seriously
not that i actually read american comics or manga
but going about what i know of all the universes

american comics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> manga

only thing i really enjoy in terms of anime is one piece
and i did love FMA
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:56 pm

FMA really is awesome
Haven't watched much of OP, I really like the stories I watched, but never got the great appeal with the weird figures that come out to fight Luffy's peace pirates
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Screw American comics and manga.

Asterix is the best comic in existence.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Kaio wrote:

I had no idea that people outside of the U.S., Japan or Korea could publish comics.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:20 pm

It's true and even better: they're not full of stupid clichés.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:49 pm

personally i'd never say i wouldn't watch/read something from a specific country
eventually someone will turn out something decent

i just think the best thing to do is not assume everything coming out of somewhere is gonna be great
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Kaio wrote:

Evil or Very Mad On first line

cheers on second line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?   Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto certainly had its moments but should i bother watching it?
Page 1 of 1