Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dammit!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TC_Ninja
Deck Hand
TC_Ninja

Dammit!! Empty
PostSubject: Dammit!!   Dammit!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:54 pm

So, like many others, I get irritated by how long Play-Asia is taking to ship my order. On friday, I sent them an e-mail to cancel it, and ordered a copy from NCSx (but didn't pick courier shipping). Oh well, it may take 2 weeks, but at least it will ship, right? Well, Play-Asia cancelled my order, as I'd requested, right before it was going to ship via FedEx. I probably would have had my game on Thursday if I'd just rode things out with Play-Asia... Instead, I was impatient (and went for semi-cheap s/h, the $10.95 priority option, because it's coming from America and not Hong Kong, so I feel safer).

Anyways, I just had to vent. I feel like I got in the slow line at the grocery store with the old cashier, only to get irritated and go into one moving faster, except the old cashier just goes on lunch now and a speedy young hottie just took her place. *is sad*
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Dammit!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit!!   Dammit!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 pm

lmao

well you can try to get top ranks in the extra DLC that came with western yakuza
at least thats something to work towards
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
TC_Ninja
Deck Hand
TC_Ninja

Dammit!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit!!   Dammit!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 pm

I have GoW III, Resonance of Fate, FFXIII, and Star Ocean 4 in my backlog right now, but I just really want this more lol
Back to top Go down
TC_Ninja
Deck Hand
TC_Ninja

Dammit!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit!!   Dammit!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm kind of disappointed with NCSx in one regard. The shipping options didn't have any estimated deliver times listed, even vaguely, and when I asked them how long my shipping option takes from just NY to WA (to simplify it because customs over the Canada border delay things), they still haven't gotten back to me after 72 hours.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Dammit!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit!!   Dammit!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:48 am

thats pretty shitty

thing is these kind of companies will take your money even if they haven't got their stock in yet
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
TC_Ninja
Deck Hand
TC_Ninja

Dammit!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit!!   Dammit!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:51 am

Play-Asia was cool about the cancelation. Their policy is that when something is being "prepared" it's too late to cancel, but they cancelled it anyways, which was cool of them. NCSx shipped my copy 3 hours after I ordered it, which was pretty terrific, and mainly why I switched orders.

I got more luck asking on GameFAQs. A guy in the same province as me, who ordered from the same company in the past, said it usually takes 7-10 business days. It shipped on the 19th, so unless something unusual happened, I should have it on April 1 or sooner. If I don't get it that day or earlier, I am royally boned though, because it's good friday the next, then the weekend, then easter monday... So the 6th will be the soonest if I don't get it on the 1st. Jesus may have died for my sins, but I'll take them back in exchange for my game 5 days earlier, I've already got a ticket to hell Razz
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Dammit!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit!!   Dammit!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Play-Asia fucked with me recently as well.

I ordered Bad Company 2, FFXIII and Heavy Rain on the 3rd of March. From then up until about the 20th each item was marked as reserved, then unmarked again. When I enquired about this I was told the items had been sold to someone else. I ended up having to get the regular edition of BC2, rather than the limited which cost no more and came with a bunch of codes, and it didn't ship until the 21st.

Why they didn't just keep all my stuff until everything was in stock I don't know.
Back to top Go down
TC_Ninja
Deck Hand
TC_Ninja

Dammit!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit!!   Dammit!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:25 pm

SWEET JUSTICE! I got my copy in the mail today, and no taxes/duties were placed on it. I played it for about an hour, then had to go and do a ton of stuff, but w/e, I have it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dammit!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dammit!!   Dammit!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dammit!!
Page 1 of 1