Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.

Go down 
+4
Kimarous
Rockstar_Sinistar
Talking Sock
Baal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Empty
PostSubject: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:13 am

And bought Valkyria Chronicles and Fallout 3.

Oh and I managed to find a copy of Soul Nomad and bought the first Viewtiful Joe and finished the rest of my pre-order of SSFIV.

So what can I expect from VC and Fallout 3?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:03 am

Why'd you waste money of VC? Why not just get Skies of Arcadia?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:32 am

Because...

A. They didn't have it and B. Just to spite you.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:32 am

Hey, it's your loss, not mine.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 am

Never played VC. But Fallout 3 is basically an FPS where you can stop time, pick a body part, and then fire away with time back in motion. You also level up and do quests and shit. But I only do my favorite quests and screw over everyone else by killing them and taking what a want. There's also a "karma" system. But I'm always evil so I never pay attention to it.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 am

So is this karma system well handled or is it basically as Yahtzee describes the vast majority of them?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 am

Let's see, You decide to help a human andriod escape "slavery" instead of returning him to his "masters" (Who made him, programed him, & even put him to use) and you get good karma.

You decide to kill a group of "ghouls" (more or less a regular person who looks like a zombie) because they were threatening to kill everyone inside Tenpenny Tower, Bad Karma. And if you help the ghouls to achieve this goal, Bad Karma.

You actually go out of way to convince the people of Tenpenny Tower to let the ghouls in without a fuss, Good Karma. But a few days later, The ghouls kill everyone anyway.

Like I said, I just do what I want and say fuck the system.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:31 am

Sounds like it gives you some freedom. I like that in a karma system.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 am

Now, when you got Fallout 3, did you get the GOTY edition with all the DLC?

The final mission of The Pitt... best moral choice EVER!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:45 am

No because I was trying to save up some money.

The GOTY Edition was 60 bucks and the Regular one was 20.

I didn't think there'd be much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:54 am

Not that much, Just 5 extra missions (Including one where you get abducted by aliens.) and an increased level cap. Instead of 20, It'd have been 30.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:55 am

And you also would get to continue with the game after the last story based quest......oops, That's a spoiler. >_>
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:55 am

Eh, I'll live.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:04 am

Rockstar_Bob wrote:
Not that much, Just 5 extra missions (Including one where you get abducted by aliens.) and an increased level cap. Instead of 20, It'd have been 30.

Just 20 hours of playtime. >_>
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 am

So apparently 20 hours warrants 40 more bucks, huh?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:14 am

Not to mention the Chinese Stealth Outfit is cash. I get that outfit and play the whole game crouched to stay invisible all the time.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 am

I think I'll be able to live without 20 extra hours.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:23 am

Either way, You have a fuckton of places to go to. Plus, You won't have to deal with half the problems. >_>

I swear that GOTY is more glitched that the regular version. But I still like it.

I just like being able to play past activating the water thingy. I hated having the game end whether or not I actually activated it or not.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:24 am

It's still a good game without the dlc. I didn't have it and I still enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:15 am

You realise 20 hours is longer than most recent games right?

Some of the DLC is slightly meh, namely Anchorage and Mothership Zeta, but Broken Steel and Point Lookout both have lots of story as well as tonnes of new content.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:22 am

Quote :
You realise 20 hours is longer than most recent games right?

Like what? Action/Adventure games?

No shit, those games are meant for replayability. I hardly replay RPG's unless the stuff meant for replayability is something worthwhile, not an extra weapon or some bullshit like that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:11 am

yeah replaying rpgs is effort

mind theres probably lots of shit to do in fallout if its anything like oblivion
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:28 am

Money cheat on fallout 3
If any merchant has 2 or more of one item, buy the least expensive and then sell it back about a couple times of that and the item will be fully repaired and can sell for even more. Keep doing this untill they run out of caps. then 3-4 days later do it again.
Also you can buy them out of their ammo and such then do the cheat and wait again then repeat.
Also when killing raiders or insects you can carry the bodies to a spot and they'll eventually revive and you can exp farm them.
There is a place called big town. Help out the person on the med bed there and do the quests there. You'll have to rescue some people but only rescue a girl name red. Do this and you get free healing from her from then on.

Jericho a guy in megaton can be recruited if you have bad karma and can pay him 1000 caps.(i dont have him, I'm a paragon (perfectly good)).

I'm a lv 18 with a brotherhood of steel member as a companion. Currently looking for a wandering dog named, Dogmeat.

Also there are multiple vaults, most are filled with enemies.

Plus in Megaton you the choice for cash and good karma or bad.
You can help the sheriff disarm the bomb for 100 caps (500 if you can speech right). Or you can go to the saloon and find burke and he'll pay you blow it.
The bomb is a nuke by the way. I disarmed it and now i get random items and ammo from this random black girl who says thank you and how wonderful person i am only for her to say when i walk near her "i dont trust people like you." >__>
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. How_to_play_Fallout_3_by_jollyjack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.   Alright, so I gave into peer pressure. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, so I gave into peer pressure.
Page 1 of 1