Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No More Heroes

Go down 
+2
Neo
Baal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:52 am

This is the best Wii Game I have ever played that uses the actual Wii Controls and does it well.

It's so satisfying performing the Wrestling moves (And since I used to watch a lot of wrestling when I was young, they bring a lot of nostalgia to me) and slamming the opponent into the floor. The game is hilarious too and as much of a bastard as Travis is, he's enjoyable to watch. I also love the voice-acting, it's either quirky or fantastic. I'm only up to the fight for Rank 5 but I'll finish this tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:57 am

There's a second one coming out I think.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 am

It's already out.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 am

Ah cool, might rent the first one and try it out.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Just finished it.

Holy fuck, what an awesome game. Can't wait to play the second one.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:59 am

It's getting ported to the PS3 and 360, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Now I can give a fuck about this game. Hopefully its sequel will get a port to ps3 as well months later or so.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Travis Touchdown wrote:
This is the best Wii Game I have ever played that uses the actual Wii Controls and does it well.

It's so satisfying performing the Wrestling moves (And since I used to watch a lot of wrestling when I was young, they bring a lot of nostalgia to me) and slamming the opponent into the floor. The game is hilarious too and as much of a bastard as Travis is, he's enjoyable to watch. I also love the voice-acting, it's either quirky or fantastic. I'm only up to the fight for Rank 5 but I'll finish this tomorrow.

lets face it thats not gonna be hard is it
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Travis Touchdown wrote:

Brawl and Galaxy are both really good. Wario Ware Smooth Moves is hilarious at worst.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Travis Touchdown wrote:

Actually, all of the Wii games I've downloaded so far have been enjoyable (Except Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3). Then again, I'm not bothering with the shovelware.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Travis Touchdown wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Travis Touchdown wrote:

Actually, all of the Wii games I've downloaded so far have been enjoyable (Except Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3). Then again, I'm not bothering with the shovelware.
so... wait, how are you playing them exactly?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 pm

ON MY WII
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 am

Kaede wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Travis Touchdown wrote:

Brawl and Galaxy are both really good. Wario Ware Smooth Moves is hilarious at worst.

i've always found brawl shit

galaxy probably is good i haven't played it and zelda normally pulls through
theres little else that would interest me on the wii though
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:42 am

Brawl was fun, it was nice to see Sakurai add shit in to specifically fuck with tourneyfags.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:10 am

Travis Touchdown wrote:
ON MY WII
if you're downloading them, then from where? how do you get them to your wii? sd card? flash drive?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:40 am

Guest wrote:
Travis Touchdown wrote:
ON MY WII
if you're downloading them, then from where? how do you get them to your wii? sd card? flash drive?

I had to use the Backup HDD I bought and now I have to buy a new one for my comp, but oh well, shit happens. I hacked my Wii using an SD Card and the bannerbomb setup.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:28 am

k, now that i know, im off to do some research.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No More Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes   No More Heroes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes
Page 1 of 1