Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Empty
PostSubject: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:38 am

i never played it

and i did like the other trilogy
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:41 am

I enjoyed it plenty. It got repetitive at points but the platforming and fun (to me) gameplay was nice. Not to mention the Prince is basically an Arabian version of Nathan Drake so that's always fun to have.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:51 am

is it hard to collect all the light seeds or can you pretty much do that in one play through

i hate collecting things in games

i also may get uncharted 1 i been considering it for a while for some reason thats like $40 thpugh PoP is only $20
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:06 am

I found them to be a pain in the ass towards the end of the game but they're not completely unbearable.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:07 am

Unless you're planning to get both, just go with Uncharted 2.

And I liked the PoP game, apart from the ending. The platforming is enjoyable, even if it is pretty much entirely on rails. It does get a bit tedious though. They give you the option of doing the levels in any order you want, which eliminates any chance of a difficulty curve since everything has to be about the same.

I can't remember much about the collecting, but I like collecting random shit in games.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:08 am

Quote :
And I liked the PoP game, apart from the ending.

Yeah, that was pretty stupid but hell MAYBE THERE'LL BE A SEQUEL.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:12 am

oh right don't i need to play uncharted 1 to play uncharted 2?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:14 am

I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:18 am

Like I said, if you're planning to get both then do. But Uncharted is definitely the better game and there's not a lot that wouldn't make sense if you miss out the first one. Drake and Sullie and pals, Drake and Elena apparently got together at some point... and that's all that carries over from the first games story I think.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:50 am

Quote :
And I liked the PoP game, apart from the ending.
which ending are you talking about? the basic end on the disk or the true end in the DLC epilogue?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:07 pm

i could n't justify buying dlc for a game i most likely would only play once
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 pm

I never bought the DLC. Don't own the game anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:51 am

the DLC actually has an ending that doesnt suck as much. the ending without it is a slap in the face to all the players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?   so was the recent prince of persia worth getting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so was the recent prince of persia worth getting?
Page 1 of 1