Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting back into shape

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Getting back into shape Empty
PostSubject: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:55 am

After a laughable first session i think i got a stitch in under 20 minutes >_>

i returned for a second gym session way better lasted 1 hour
20 mins crosstrainer 20 mins bike and 20 mins rowing machine

i think i covers about 2 km on the crosstrainer about 5km on the bike and about 3 km on the rowing machine

all round a good workout and i still had energy to spare

fingers crossed tomorrow goes better
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:17 am

We have a working out board?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:23 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
We have a working out board?
Apparently.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 am

Wait wait wait.

We have a sports board?
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:58 pm

Lol XD !!

I too have been getting into shape. I remember once upon a time, I'd go on 6 hours hikes and though it wasn't easy I could definitely handle now, I can barely run for a half hour. =_=;

My cousin has been training me with weights and I recently started aqua aerobics again to get back active once more.

I don't mind the working out but I hate that I am losing the little weight I have to gain muscle mass. -__-

How is the working out coming along for you Buu? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:06 pm

i used to work out till I got back problems.. now I can't do any activity without having back issues..
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:05 pm

My working out is going pretty lame i do maintain on average 20 mins of cardio daily though so i'm not too bad.

In terms of weights though i'm super slack.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
i used to work out till I got back problems.. now I can't do any activity without having back issues..

D: You should get that fixed it could probably affect you worst in the future. My friend has the same problems and he was told that his stomach alignment was out of place, as well as his spine. You're young, you shouldn't have any back problems now. :/

--

Razz What does slack in that context mean Buu?!
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:21 pm

i'd rather not have them screwing around with my spine.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Well i was told not to do weights as my physio told me not to, they gave me the go ahead on thursday though so i'll resume light weights next week, after i done my hospital stuff.

@ Psycho: Its probably worth getting a look at, massage can work wonders to, if you goto a professional.

Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:25 pm

yeah, massages relieve me of the pain i have whenever I do have it..but it doesn't solve the core problem being that I have scoliosys...

if they had discovered I had scoliosys sooner, it could've been fixed by putting "support soles" into my shoes.. seeing as it's caused by one of my legs being just that tiny bit longer than the other one.

but given my age, and the fact that my bone structure has matured or whatever.. the only fix now is surgery apparently, and I'm not too fond of that seeing as it's my spine they'd be straightening and if they just so happen to screw up I might end up in a wheelchair.

however, if they do succeed, it's all the matter of getting the support soles for my shoes then so it doesn't happen again..
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Get some massage oils and candles, ask the missus to sort you out, lol
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:49 pm

yeah, that's basically what happens when it does bother me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into shape   Getting back into shape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting back into shape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Sports :: Training/Working out-
Jump to: