Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:16 am

Yeah, they're easy, but only some sort of masochist would bother.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:20 am

Pretty sure I got all the achievements for AC1 and 2. I think I've got all the single player achievements for Brotherhood as well.

Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:22 am

Skip wrote:
Yeah, they're easy, but only some sort of masochist would bother.
Which game?

With infamous i continuously hit that ping button and couldn't help but grab them. I cleared each island as i went along so it weren't too hard to do there were a couple of difficult to find ones as you needed to be high up to detect them. I honestly found uncharted treasures way more frustrating. Especially those ones you have to find while actually lying on a wall.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:29 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Asscreed 2 is super easy and infamous is pretty much a cakewalk but finding those shard can be a pain.

Uncharted games can really be a pain in the ass on crushing it really depends how long it takes you to get through the frustrating parts, as you can easily just give up midrun and get pissed off. Also some of the treasures can be a bitch to find. U2 was way harder then 1 in terms of treasures for me i assume U3 is even harder.

U3's treasure are generally easier to find than U2.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Skip
Australianus

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:31 am

Yeah I meant infamous. There's just too much ground to cover, and too many shards to find.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:36 am

Skip wrote:
Yeah I meant infamous. There's just too much ground to cover, and too many shards to find.
Funny thing is i'm pretty sure i spent more time lost and confused on U2.

In retrospect i am shocked i had patience to get all the shard on island 1 seeing as thats pre airthrusters. I wouldn't have bothered getting all 350 if i hadn't just been bored and heard that having that trophy increases your battery power in two.

Neo wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:44 am

I think I'm missing one shard in Infamous. In Infamous 2 you get a power that pings the closest one on the map, so you'll always be able to find them. I think it's literally the last power you get though.

Zero
The Hero

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:25 am

I might go back to InFamous eventually to try to platinum it. AC2 as well. U3 I will have completed soon I think.

The freeflow challenges on Arkham Asylum were annoying. Before my PS3 YLOD'd, I had every medal except the last Shock and Awe Extreme medal. This time through I breezed through Shock and Awe Extreme unconsciously and had more trouble with some of the others. Still managed to get platinum though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:11 am

Zero you're falling behind. Its weird i always seem to do these in bursts.

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
Megadrive Ultimate Collection
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Borderlands
Resident Evil 5
Batman AA
Tekken 6
Fallout 3 GOTY
Assassins Creed 2
Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Yakuza 4
Alpha Protocol
LittleBigPlanet
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Just Cause 2
Dead Space: Extraction
Infamous
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

Neo wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:59 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero you're falling behind. Its weird i always seem to do these in bursts.

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
Megadrive Ultimate Collection
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Borderlands
Resident Evil 5
Batman AA
Tekken 6
Fallout 3 GOTY
Assassins Creed 2
Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Yakuza 4
Alpha Protocol
LittleBigPlanet
Just Cause 2
Dead Space: Extraction
Infamous
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

I don't own that many games worth going for Platinum. And I'm not in any type of race or anything Razz. It's nice to have some Plats though. I have 5 so far, will have 6 in Uncharted 3 and possibly a 7th in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:24 am

Zero wrote:
I don't own that many games worth going for Platinum. And I'm not in any type of race or anything Razz. It's nice to have some Plats though. I have 5 so far, will have 6 in Uncharted 3 and possibly a 7th in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
Personally i trade in most of my games, if i get the platinum i'm satisfied that i played the game and did everything i could.

Neo wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:59 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Personally i trade in most of my games, if i get the platinum i'm satisfied that i played the game and did everything i could.

I never trade in my games. Gamestop doesn't give you jack shit for any games and I re-play most of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:02 am

Zero wrote:
Why bother giving two shits about non required multiplayer trophies?
Well, you say that, but why bother giving a shit about trophies at all? Ellis has the right idea here, in for a penny in for a pound.

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:18 am

Skip wrote:
Zero wrote:
Well, you say that, but why bother giving a shit about trophies at all? Ellis has the right idea here, in for a penny in for a pound.
Because you can get the platinum without the non-required multiplayer trophies. If someone is just after platinums there's no reason to bother.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:23 am

You totally missed the point Neo.

Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 am

Skip wrote:
Zero wrote:

The point of this topic is talking about platinums, not 100%. Why care about non required multiplayer trophies when you're looking for a platinum? I understand his point, but I'm just Saiyain.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:08 am

Skip wrote:
No, you missed the point.
This topic is about platinum trophies so when Zero talks about the multiplayer trophies added to Uncharted 2 in patches that aren't required for a platinum and specifically refers to them as non-required trophies it's pretty obvious what his reasoning is. He wants the platinum trophy and therefore doesn't give a fuck about stuff that doesn't contribute to it. I understand what you were saying but given the context there's only one way it can go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:12 am

The 74% or whatever the percentage of trophies you can get without the DLC is a blemish though, platinum or not.

I mean, I realize I'm never gonna get the platinum for GTA4 but it still pisses me off everytime I look at my trophy list.

spergin
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:15 am

Sarbud wrote:
The 74% or whatever the percentage of trophies you can get without the DLC is a blemish though, platinum or not.

I mean, I realize I'm never gonna get the platinum for GTA4 but it still pisses me off everytime I look at my trophy list.

spergin
Yeah true, I still haven't bothered to get the single bronze trohpy for Asscreed 2 that would get me the plat, I actually might not ever bother as it tends to annoy other people more than me.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:23 am

Zero wrote:
Skip wrote:
Zero wrote:

The point of this topic is talking about platinums, not 100%. Why care about non required multiplayer trophies when you're looking for a platinum? I understand his point, but I'm just Saiyain.

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Skip wrote:
This topic is about platinum trophies so when Zero talks about the multiplayer trophies added to Uncharted 2 in patches that aren't required for a platinum and specifically refers to them as non-required trophies it's pretty obvious what his reasoning is. He wants the platinum trophy and therefore doesn't give a fuck about stuff that doesn't contribute to it. I understand what you were saying but given the context there's only one way it can go.
I know about the context of the topic, I'm speaking generally though. The context of the topic shouldn't allow hypocritical trains of thought.

Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 am

YOU ALL MISSED THE FUCKING POINT
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Skip wrote:
Zero wrote:
Skip wrote:
Zero wrote:
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/forum

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Skip wrote:
I know about the context of the topic, I'm speaking generally though. The context of the topic shouldn't allow hypocritical trains of thought.
I get what your saying Skip. In other words if you are bothering with certain trophies it sounds hypocritical if you saying there's no point in the other trophies, especially when people can think all trophies are bollocks anyway.

Sarbud wrote:

spergin
My trophy list is way too messed up for me to even bother trying to 100% every game.

Neo wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:59 pm

still only have 1 Platinum, Final Fantasy XIII..

might get the Platinum for Skyrim too, cause they look like they're all relatively easy, they just take some time..
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Apparently only 1,224 people out of around 25,000 people who have MvC3 and have synched their trophies online have Platinumed the game.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Resident Evil 5
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Batman Arkham Asylum
InFamous

Close to Platinum:

-Assassin's Creed 2
-Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Probably next on my list to go after)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   

Back to top Go down

how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next