Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superman TAS vs Batman TAS

Go down 
+3
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Charlie Sheen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Empty
PostSubject: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:43 am

Which was a better cartoon?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:53 am

batman was one of the best cartoons ever
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:58 am

^^ Yup I agree with Batman.

The plot was incredible, and the character's skill-set was more consistent of that of Superman. Batman has always been a more interesting character compared to Superman, even in the comics. and I'm a Superman fanboy. Anyway Batman has no powers, just a guy who suffered due to criminals. He wanted to prevent others from suffering, anyway the cast of Batman TAS is incredible. It includes all the classic characters, and even created some like Harley.

The Atmosphere is dark, but characters like Joker can add some humor every once and a while. The plots are incredibility, and sometimes I forget the show is made for kids. It had a great amount of episode's, and everything just moved smoothly.

The Superman TAS, was pretty good. Superman was inconsistent. He would loose a fight, then win later? What Changed? Sometimes he could carry a massive Nasa space-craft, and then struggled to carry a bus. The plots moved to face, and didn't get interesting till he had a bunch of Cross-overs in Season 3, and Darkseid come in. The Best Part of Season 1 and 2 was Brainiac, and information about the origins of Krypton.

Unlike Batman, were the supporting characters were used only Jimmy, Lois, and occasionly Perry were even important. Lex of course was major, but aside from in alternate time-line's he really accomplished nothing. The villian's origins were not explored, not as detailed as those of the Batman cartoon.

So overall I give it to Batman TAS.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:00 am

the joker rendition is for me the best version of joker and is how i will always remember him
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:02 am

Same here, although Dark Knight's Joker was pretty epic.

To me, I enjoyed the Justice League series the most. It gathered all the unique and amazing characters created in both TAS's, and put them together. They also brought in more, and including more DC mythology.

Even Doomsday was there !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:14 am

thats true

it was nice to see the flash and the lesser known dc characters
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:21 am

I know Flash was of my fav's.

I was sad when he only had a few ep's in Superman TAS.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 am

Batman is automatically better because Superman's show is reason why so many dumbasses claim Goku is better than Superman today.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 am

Batman's is... but I really should give Superman more credit, I haven't watched his show since I was 7 so I don't remember much of it.

Then again the same goes for Batman but I remember far more from that than Superman so I guess if it left that much of an impression on me then it's better.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:01 am

CHOPPA DOOL! wrote:
Batman's is... but I really should give Superman more credit, I haven't watched his show since I was 7 so I don't remember much of it.

Then again the same goes for Batman but I remember far more from that than Superman so I guess if it left that much of an impression on me then it's better.

actually i'm in the same boat i hardly remember supes
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:06 am

I actually re-watched Superman TAS, yet I still thought Batman TAS was better,
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:19 am

Batman for me...
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:44 am

Yeah, I don't even really remember Superman: TAS.

Batman's, however - I could never forget. So I suppose I'll go with that one.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:29 pm

I have both shows, Batman:TAS is still my favorite TV series, PERIOD. Batman has IMO the best translation out of comics
I love Superman: TAS, I find it great, his comic series are the best, ever
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:03 pm

After re-watching the both of them recently.

Superman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman TAS vs Batman TAS   Superman TAS vs Batman TAS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superman TAS vs Batman TAS
Page 1 of 1