Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Memorable Movie Moments

Go down 
+8
DeeCee
Skip
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
Baal
Kaio
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Most Memorable Movie Moments Empty
PostSubject: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Basically moments from films that stuck to you as especially great and memorable. I can think of two off the top of my head...

1. The first time you fully see a dinosaur in Jurassic Park. I don't care what anyone says, the effects haven't dated at all as far as I'm concerned. The dinosaurs in the first Jurassic Park film look more real than the dinosaurs in any other film with dinosaurs I've seen. And the first reveal is crap-your-pants awesome.

2. The very end of There Will Be Blood. The whole last scene is amazing, but the very end is just beyond belief. It's incredibly blunt and hilarious and not at all what I expected, and I seemed to be the only person who found it funny. I could hear the people behind me muttering in disapproval as I chuckled. but I don't know how anyone could not laugh at it.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 pm

The Second half of Titanic.

The Neo vs. 100 Smiths Fight in Matrix Reload

Bruce Lee vs. Chuck Norris

From the point where Cherry Darling gets her "new leg" to the end where she escapes.

....I'll think of more in a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:05 pm

- Opening scene from the Lion King. Breathtaking shit and probably the best scene in Disney history.

- Moria Battle from Fellowship. The first real battle in the entire series and as a 9 year old sitting in the cinema it was the awesome.

- Ben Stiller zips his dick in There's Something About Mary. My favourite comedy of all time and this was just awkward, sad, hilarious and much more.

- Bank scene in the Matrix. We've been teased with action scenes throughout the movie but it wasn't until this scene that things really went into high gear and the action didn't really stop until the movie was over.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:08 pm

-When you figure out how Tyler Durden is in Fight Club.
-The scene Samuel Jackson and John Travolta in the Apartment from Pulp Fiction.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Baal wrote:
-When you figure out how Tyler Durden is in Fight Club.
Really? Plot stuff like that never really jumps out at me as an awesome moment. Although in The Orphanage it did, but that was a bit different. That's another one actually. The last 10-15 minutes of The Orphanage was pretty damn memorable.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:13 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The last 10-15 minutes of The Orphanage was pretty damn memorable.

I was a little disappointed with it to be honest. I saw the ending coming a fair way before the reveal.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:40 am

-No....I AM YOUR FATHER.

-Prince of Egypt's Red Sea scene, the animation and art direction of that scene, along with those minor details like the powerful winds and those speckles of water flying all over made it just great.

-Mufasa's death.

-Dunston Checks In's scene where Jason Alexander and Rupert Everett fight each other with kitchen utilities, hell the whole film's pretty damn memorable.

-Matrix Revolutions Final Fight. It's just so stupid, so god damn over the top and ridiculous that you can't help remember the over dramatic setting or that crazy Neodammrung music ringing in your ears.

-Spider-Man 2's train fight, the choreography is just wow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:20 am

Nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:16 am

"Hello Zepp" - Saw I.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:33 am

How has nobody said:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:36 am

Sora wrote:
-No....I AM YOUR FATHER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:39 am

Oh wait...I remember one.

It's coming to me. Hold on...wait forget it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 am

Ah yes, I'm glad you brought that up Sarbud. That doesn't count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:52 am

Your face doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:08 am

You wish.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Sora wrote:
-Matrix Revolutions Final Fight. It's just so stupid, so god damn over the top and ridiculous that you can't help remember the over dramatic setting or that crazy Neodammrung music ringing in your ears.

-Spider-Man 2's train fight, the choreography is just wow.
The slow motion punch at the end of Revolutions was just gratuitous. I do love Smith's big speech in the crater though. And I thought the best moment out of all 3 Spider-Man films was the Green Goblin's speech on the bridge. The "This is why only fools are heroes" one.

I guess I'm just a sucker for a good villainous monologue.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:28 am

Smith is all about speeches.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:18 am

teh Star Wars thing wasnt memorable to me cuz I knew about before I actually saw the movie. Th first thing that came to mind however after reading the topic title was...

Spoiler:

Oh and when Christian Bale sliced cleanly off Taye Diggs' face in Equilibrium
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:33 am

Sora wrote:
Smith is all about speeches.

Agent Thompson: ...You!
Smith: Yes, Me. Me~ Me~ Me.
Smith 2: Me too.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:22 pm

- Kaiser Soze
- Learning martial arts matrix
- 15 minutes
Spoiler:
- Murphy's death in robocop
- T1000
- gandalf vs balrog

Lines
- Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight

thats probably a terrible list i couldn't really think of anything
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Ooh, there is one line I always remember. It's from Ghost Dog, the film where Forrest Whittaker is a hip-hop samurai hitman type guy. It's a pretty odd film. But anyway, he drives past these guys who have just killed a bear, and he stops. And he's like...

Forrest: You know in ancient cultures, bears were considered equal with men.
Guy: This ain't no ancient culture here pal.
Forrest: Sometimes it is. *shoots the guy*

Awesome moment.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Some memorable moments for me.

Spider-man 1- The moment when Peter and Norman/GG were fighiting, and GG got impaled. Then GG wanted Peter to never tell his son that he was a crazed super-villain. Most EPIC part of Spiderman 1!
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:48 pm

A couple of years ago I remember watching E!'s Top 100 most memorable movie moments and the aforementioned Star Wars scene came first.

Another very memorable scene for me is this:

Oh and the funeral of Elektra's father from Daredevil.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:43 pm

^^ another memorable scene.

Titanic was amazing..
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:21 pm

There's a sex scene in Titanic?

...huh...Well, Fuck that, I'm not gonna sit through the first half just to see that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Movie Moments   Most Memorable Movie Moments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Memorable Movie Moments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next