Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Tekken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
avatar

Posts : 6399
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:23 am

Back to top Go down
Sock
Big Daddy Boss
avatar

Posts : 9210
Joined : 2008-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:38 am

Took the trailer long enough to show up. It honestly doesn't look bad although I'll reserve judgetment until I see the film. The whole Christie thing is lame though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 40986
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:42 am

looks like a clusterfuck of characters

would of been better to base around the time of 3 if they wanted jin to be the protagonist

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
avatar

Posts : 10282
Joined : 2009-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Just Under Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:45 am

Well it doesn't look bad. I'm not going to expect much of it, but it should be decent goingon that.

_________________
Superbuu3 wrote:
Or just play streets of rage 2 repeatedly because in that game they tell the story with their fists and in some ways that is the true meaning of Christmas.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 40986
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 am

hmmm this or king of fighters i wonder which will be better

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
avatar

Posts : 7187
Joined : 2008-08-01
Age : 31
Location : The Left Side of Who Gives a Fuck

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:49 am

THIS!

King of Fighters is faggotshit. It's the DB:E of video game movies.

Anyway, This movie will kick ass. The fights look like they will own.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:55 am

THis doesn't look too good.

Maybe, it's the fact the blows have no real... well impact to them. ANd then there's the romantic subplot, but I should've seen that coming.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Batty
I want more life, fucker.
avatar

Posts : 14977
Joined : 2008-09-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:22 pm

Looks better than that Street Fighter movie.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
avatar

Posts : 1096
Joined : 2008-11-10
Age : 27
Location : Grand Line...of Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:15 pm

doesnt make me feel like I want to see it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22100
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:43 pm

HOHOHO.

But the trailer reminds of the first Mortal Kombat movie, which surprisingly is a good sign.

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
Sock
Big Daddy Boss
avatar

Posts : 9210
Joined : 2008-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
looks like a clusterfuck of characters

would of been better to base around the time of 3 if they wanted jin to be the protagonist

Hope you don't get offended, Buu but I disagree. Basing it on 3 would be lame because it would revolve around that stupid Ogre plotline. And considering this is a low budget film, Ogre'd probably be handled poorly and look stupid as all hell. I'm rather glad they decided to use the whole Mishima family fued storyline right off the bat because then there'd be a chance it actually be interesting.

_________________
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22100
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:58 pm

If anything, this looks like Tekken 4.

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
Sock
Big Daddy Boss
avatar

Posts : 9210
Joined : 2008-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Which is better.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 40986
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
looks like a clusterfuck of characters

would of been better to base around the time of 3 if they wanted jin to be the protagonist

Hope you don't get offended, Buu but I disagree. Basing it on 3 would be lame because it would revolve around that stupid Ogre plotline. And considering this is a low budget film, Ogre'd probably be handled poorly and look stupid as all hell. I'm rather glad they decided to use the whole Mishima family fued storyline right off the bat because then there'd be a chance it actually be interesting.

they couldn't even make true ogre look good in the game

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sock
Big Daddy Boss
avatar

Posts : 9210
Joined : 2008-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Which is why he'd probably look unbearable in a film.

_________________
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22100
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Ideally I'd start with a Tekken 2 movie. Open with Kazuya vs Heihachi at the end of the first tournament, and spend the rest of the movie focusing on the second tournament. Set up Kazuya's deal with the devil in a dream/flashback thing. Throw Jun in during the tournament and start up their bizarre attraction to each other, making it clear she has some calming effect on him.

End with with Heihachi vs Kazuya, Kazuya transforms and kicks Heihachi's ass, Jun runs into the fight for some reason (you know how the woman always tries to stop the guy she loves going too far), Devil is distracted, and Heihachi gets the upper hand. He wins, throws him into a volcano, the end. Except, DUNDUNDUN... In a little mid-credit scene Jun is shown to be pregnant! OMFG!

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
Sock
Big Daddy Boss
avatar

Posts : 9210
Joined : 2008-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:10 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Ideally I'd start with a Tekken 2 movie. Open with Kazuya vs Heihachi at the end of the first tournament, and spend the rest of the movie focusing on the second tournament. Set up Kazuya's deal with the devil in a dream/flashback thing. Throw Jun in during the tournament and start up their bizarre attraction to each other, making it clear she has some calming effect on him.

End with with Heihachi vs Kazuya, Kazuya transforms and kicks Heihachi's ass, Jun runs into the fight for some reason (you know how the woman always tries to stop the guy she loves going too far), Devil is distracted, and Heihachi gets the upper hand. He wins, throws him into a volcano, the end. Except, DUNDUNDUN... In a little mid-credit scene Jun is shown to be pregnant! OMFG!

I wouldn't enjoy it but it'd be an actual smart move in actually gaining a decent profit from the film with the controversal "ZOMG RELIGION" factors as well as the cheesy romance. Look at that stupid Legion film, so much people looking forward to it just because of the fact it's about people fighting against religious things.

But you see, that, as I said, is a smart move. AKA, it'd never happen. >_>

_________________
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
avatar

Posts : 9261
Joined : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:47 pm

What a terrible Jin. Even cosplayers look better than that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 40986
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Chuck Bass wrote:
What a terrible Jin. Even cosplayers look better than that.
damn that angel is FUGLY
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sock
Big Daddy Boss
avatar

Posts : 9210
Joined : 2008-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Chuck Bass wrote:
What a terrible Jin. Even cosplayers look better than that.

I wonder if his hair will point up at the end of the film. In an old photo during filming, he looked EXACTLY like Jin. I guess they thought it looked stupid and decided to just keep the whole look they had going for when he was wearing that whole biker look.

_________________
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22100
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:55 pm

I saw his white flame pants and those T6 gloves during the trailer.

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 40986
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:00 pm

so just watched that trailer properly

was it just me or was hardly any characters easily identifiable

i didn't see king, paul, law, jack, bear, heihachi i mean those guys have literally been in it from the beginning (yeah i know bear is almost a joke character but he's been around a long time)
i think it looks like nina and anna there for a second

would of been cool if jackie chan played lei wulong and snipes as raven but that would never happen

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sock
Big Daddy Boss
avatar

Posts : 9210
Joined : 2008-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
so just watched that trailer properly

was it just me or was hardly any characters easily identifiable

i didn't see king, paul, law, jack, bear, heihachi i mean those guys have literally been in it from the beginning (yeah i know bear is almost a joke character but he's been around a long time)
i think it looks like nina and anna there for a second

would of been cool if jackie chan played lei wulong and snipes as raven but that would never happen

That's because out of those characters you listed, only Law and Heihachi were in the trailer(Heihachi being the old dude talking for a few seconds) and Law being the spazz who got his ass kicked by Jin when he wanted to show his mad skillz.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 40986
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
so just watched that trailer properly

was it just me or was hardly any characters easily identifiable

i didn't see king, paul, law, jack, bear, heihachi i mean those guys have literally been in it from the beginning (yeah i know bear is almost a joke character but he's been around a long time)
i think it looks like nina and anna there for a second

would of been cool if jackie chan played lei wulong and snipes as raven but that would never happen

That's because out of those characters you listed, only Law and Heihachi were in the trailer(Heihachi being the old dude talking for a few seconds) and Law being the spazz who got his ass kicked by Jin when he wanted to show his mad skillz.
will they be in it?

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sock
Big Daddy Boss
avatar

Posts : 9210
Joined : 2008-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Tekken   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:05 pm

I doubt King and Bear are in. Also why the hell are people saying "If King was in, they should use CGI for his mask to make it look lifelike zomglol." Apparently, they don't understand the point of a mask being...A MASK.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tekken   

Back to top Go down
 
Tekken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tekken 7 Hype Train!
» Tekken Character Popularity Ranks
» Customization Goals For Tekken 7
» Tekken 7 OST: Where will it go?
» Rate That Tekken Character (Zafina)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: