Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Empty
PostSubject: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:33 am

PLOT

Seto no Hanayome's story revolves around a young teenage boy named Nagasumi Michishio. One day during his summer vacation, Nagasumi was saved from drowning by a mermaid, Sun Seto, in the Seto Inland Sea. However, under mermaid law, if a mermaid's identity as a mermaid has been revealed, either the mermaid who was involved or the human who saw the mermaid are to be killed. In an attempt to save both Nagasumi and Sun's lives, Sun's family, which is apparently the head of its own mob, reluctantly decides that the two are to be married.

Gōzaburō, Sun's father, however, is enraged about his daughter running off and getting married, especially to a human whom he deems inferior. Between Gozaburo's attempts on his life and the madcap antics of a whole slew of antagonists — including the daughter of a rival mobster and a rich male transfer student with an attraction for Sun — Nagasumi is not enjoying a very smooth transition into his new lifestyle.

Funi licensed it for dubbing but it hasn't happened yet so boo-hoo for you sub-haters. Sad

oh and one of the characters is a parody of the Terminator. it's a Parody Comedy.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:21 am

Quote :
funniest anime ever
[quote]
THIS ISN'T CROMARTIE HIGH SCHOOL.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:24 am

Quote :
You're a real shut in, Aren't you?
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:31 am

From myanimelist.com
Seto no Hanayome

Statistics
Score: 8.32 [1] (scored by 13477 users)
Ranked: #142 [2]
Popularity: #106
Members: 25,816
Favorites: 860
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

Cromartie High School
Statistics
Score: 8.04 [1] (scored by 4977 users)
Ranked: #312 [2]
Popularity: #472
Members: 9,880
Favorites: 204
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN, but since you were so nice to recommend it, I will watch this "Cromartie High School". Besides, I did say "I dunno maybe.."
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:32 am

Don't worry guys your both wrong
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

enligthen us...really i mean it, i need something new(as in something i havent seen not 2009/10 new) and funny to watch, i can;t take it anymore, waiting for OP and other animes that air on weekends Sad
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:41 am

Quote :
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

The people are a bunch of fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:42 am

You're such a dork Baal. Let the guy like whatever he wants, why argue about it?
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:45 am

Baal wrote:
Quote :
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

The people are a bunch of fucking idiots.

>_>

anyways, started watching. Shocked "I DROPPED MY PENCIL" Shocked what a reaction to dropping your pencil.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:46 am

DeeCee wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

enligthen us...really i mean it, i need something new(as in something i havent seen not 2009/10 new) and funny to watch, i can;t take it anymore, waiting for OP and other animes that air on weekends Sad

i haven't really got anything

check out yugioh abridged though

https://www.youtube.com/user/CardGamesFTW#p/a/6CC64DAB9CB85C51/0/-32NGYLqwAQ
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:47 am

ACTUAL anime, but thx though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:49 am

DeeCee wrote:
ACTUAL anime, but thx though.
actual anime isn't that funny though

watch seinfeld its way funnier then most things
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:51 am

I've watched Seinfeld too much to find it THAT funny anymore.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:52 am

see if you can stream an english tv show called "8 out of 10 cats"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:53 am

Fuck those shows.

Go old school and watch Three's Company.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:55 am

anime as a source of comedy is a bad idea
you'll miss 50% of the cultural jokes that can't be explained
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:03 am

Your Bro wrote:
You're such a dork Baal. Let the guy like whatever he wants, why argue about it?

Because I like to fuck with people.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:09 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

unless the subbers explain it to you as you watch >_> Anime has really taken over my "TV time". I've stopped watching actual television except for a few things:

-Basketball and related shows
And new eps of
-Smallville
-Stargate Universe
-Eureka (i try)
-NCIS: LA (again i try, it's LL Cool J)

If I'm done anime streaming then it's just random channel surfing late at nights.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:45 am

DeeCee wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

unless the subbers explain it to you as you watch >_> Anime has really taken over my "TV time". I've stopped watching actual television except for a few things:

-Basketball and related shows
And new eps of
-Smallville
-Stargate Universe
-Eureka (i try)
-NCIS: LA (again i try, it's LL Cool J)

If I'm done anime streaming then it's just random channel surfing late at nights.
This is why i like one piece
but i'm sure theres subtle things we don't pick up on
a mainstream dub you can watch quite happily is bleach
its good up to the point the dub is up to and i can't knock it i like its fast pace
just skip filler as usual
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:47 am

I'm disappointed by Cromartie HS, was meh. 12min eps? Kinda like that Sunred anime(another short ep anime), it's meh funny. Jokes were predictable too. To each his own.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:53 am

comedy isn't something you can really take on recommendation
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:00 am

Cromartie High? Predictable? SO WHAT!? It's fucking funny!
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:09 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

not all at least. Someone recommended me Seto... and I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:10 am

DeeCee wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

not all at least. Someone recommended me Seto... and I loved it.

well you gotta know if they're into the same stuff as you for starters
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:15 am

I just realized Nagasumi (the guy), is pretty damn lucky San could have a normal body. It'd be awfully weird trying to bang a fish. Laughing *flashback to Futurama*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.   Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Seto No Hanayome (funniest anime ever) maybe i dunno but it's pretty damn funny.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next