Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.

Go down 
+2
Haseoviawesome
Baal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:22 am

I fucking went there.

I just like it so much more. And before Haseo busts in here saying I didn't finish the older ones, I've seen enough LP's to know about them.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:27 am

I played them all bitch!
I knew you liked it after how you use to begged to play it. With Tobi as my denying witness.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:29 am

Oh I can't deny that the one on one duel with Ganondorf was cool but it was the fucking battle with the armored dragon that was the most intense part of the game.

Fucking, above the sky, with it raining, with this awesome music and the most badass looking dragon to grace this series. My god, that part was fantastic.

It's not godly but damn the game was really good and that part was the best part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:34 am

Yeah.
Though they should of made Armogohma stronger, that was too easy. I barely got to see how she looked because I killed her to quickly. I know Gohma is meant ot be a easy boss in the series but theres so many versions of her.

The water temple boss was fun too.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:35 am

Isn't pretty much every Zelda boss just one giant puzzle that can kill you with the exception of Ganon?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:36 am

Every Zelda boss has someting to do with the item you get in that dungeon. Then whack them with the sword.
Edit: from what I remember. In LTTP the first dark world boss you can use the hammer or bombs to break the shell.
And also the 4th dark world boss Blind, you just whack at him with your sword.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:00 am

LTTP was alright and i enjoyed minish cap to
windwaker was fairly shitty though
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:04 am

I like the title theme
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:06 am

when thats the best thing you can say about a game its never a good sign

i weren't a fan of the cartoony look either
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:07 am

I like the plot, the graphics, not so much.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:08 am

isn't the plot essentially the same in every single zelda
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:12 am

Actually about 3/4 of the game if not more, zelda isnt captured. You go rescue your sister which then leads to Zelda being this Pirate chick the whole time but she didnt know either.
You fight Ganondorf, and puppet ganon for the final bosses.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 am

oh right

yeah i didn't pay attn in that game
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:23 am

Actually I dont think shes captured at all, she enters the battle to help you out against ganondorf.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:50 am

TP is the best Zelda of all times, but OoT was far more epic for its time.
Majora Mask and Wind Waker are also great games.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:11 pm

TP left me a little cold. It never grabbed me like Ocarina did, and it lacked a little something. Incidentally, I preferred Okami to TP by a fair margin.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:42 pm

I still need to play Okami, it looks great.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:45 pm

Baal wrote:
Oh I can't deny that the one on one duel with Ganondorf was cool but it was the fucking battle with the armored dragon that was the most intense part of the game.

Fucking, above the sky, with it raining, with this awesome music and the most badass looking dragon to grace this series. My god, that part was fantastic.

It's not godly but damn the game was really good and that part was the best part of the game.

True that, hell, the whole dungeon was great, I'm just a sucker for "ancient castles/cities/etc. in the sky".
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess is better than the older ones.   Twilight Princess is better than the older ones. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:46 pm