Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years. Empty
PostSubject: I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years.   I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Wow.......Wow..........Wow......That film was the most stupid and confusing thing ever nor did they even try to explain what the hell half of the things that popped up in the movie were or why they were there. What the fuck?

Who's the pedophile with the green things?
How does a cloud take away a person's parents?
Who "never caught" that rhino, how can you even try?
How is becoming a stop-motion character with a huge ass head considered marvelous?
What was that robot shark thing, why was it there?
Why does James think New York is the place to go and where to find the "nicest people in the world"?
Why are there undead pirates magically there(not to mention Tim Burton shoves in Jack Skellington as their captain)?
How the fuck did James' aunts get to New York, they come in with a fucked up car filled with water, did they try to...drive across the sea or something?
WHY, WHY, WHY!?

Also NC made a big true point in that one bum review, Randy Newman's song are repetitive. I mean I didn't JUST notice it but now after someone actually says it, I can't help think it's annoying now. EVERY SONG IN THIS FILM HAS ITS CHORUS JUST BE A FEW LINES SAID OVER AND OVER AGAIN LIKE FOUR OR FIVE TIMES. EVERY FUCKING SONG.

Basically it's the same song recycled over and over. Watch.

"I'M JAMES, JAMES, JAMES, VEWWEY, VEWEEY, VEWEEY FAR, I'M JAMES. DUR."

"THAT"S THE LIFE FOR ME, THAT'S THE LIFE, THAT'S THE LIFE, THAT'S THE LIFE FOR MEEEEEE!"

"TASTE THIS PEACH, TASTE THIS PEACH, TASTE THIS PEACH!"

"LOVE, LOVE, WE'RE FAMILY, WE'RE FAMILY, WE'RE FAMILY!"

End Credits, Randy Newman: DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR BLA BLA DABADBA DBA DBA DBA DUUUUUUUUUUUUUR.

Oh yeah, and as you notice with the "vewwey"s, yes, James talks in that retarded way throughout the whole film. How the FUCK could you endure such a thing?

Last edited by Sora on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years.   I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Randy Newman is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years.   I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:24 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Randy Newman is awesome.

I can do better.

This forum is super duper crazy
duper duper awesome and fun
Superduper funny users posting messages
to each other for super duper fun results.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years.   I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:29 pm

wait was this that thing that was done nightmare before christmas style or is it something else?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years.   I rewatched James and the Giant Peach a while back after assloads of years. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Sora wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Randy Newman is awesome.

I can do better.

This forum is super duper crazy
duper duper awesome and fun
Superduper funny users posting messages
to each other for super duper fun results.

That's not anywhere near as good as this.