Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First time i got my ass handed to me in P3

Go down 
+2
Baal
Superbuu3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:47 pm

Definitely don't buy Persona 4 then.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:55 pm

lmao i already got it
i bought these games ages ago

i got ff 12 to play through though so thats probably what i play next
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Ew, trade that shit in.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:10 pm

i thought you said ff12 was good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:19 pm

I'm talking about Persona 4.

FF12 might be underwhelming for you though. Most of my love for it is because it was my first FF game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:22 pm

oh thats cool

anyway i got a sealed copy of p4

that shit is wortha lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:23 pm

Don't open it.
I'm telling you right now, it's shit. Over hyped to the max.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:24 pm

lmao

alright i probably can sell it for twice what i paid for it
so all round it would have been worth buying
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:40 pm

I liked Persona 4.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:41 pm

what did you like about it?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:46 pm

The bad guy is hilarious, the main group sucks excluding two members, all of the side S. Links are far better than the actual main group excluding the two I mentioned, and the story isn't as horribly paced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:00 pm

The second you unseal that game is the same second Satan will brand your soul and condemn you to hell. DON'T YOU SELL YOUR SOUL. DON'T. THIS GAME IS EVIL AND CREATED BY A CORPORATE JAPANESE BUSINESSMEN TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE MINDS OF AMERICANS.

The bad guy isn't hilarious at all. He's butthurt because he's a loser and decides to kill and be evil.

The cast is terrible, if you hated Junpei, Yukari, and Fuuka. You're going to hate Yosuke, Rise, Chie, Yukiko, and Teddy.
Naoto is bascially a human Aigis. Baal likes her because she dresses as a boy.

Kanji = Shinjiro.

only Kanji's a fag who likes making stuffed animals and friendship bracelets. (he's literally confused sexually.)
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Vergil's just being a fag, he never really played through the game and i just showed him some scenes of the big bad and he loved him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Quote :
only Kanji's a fag who likes making stuffed animals and friendship bracelets. (he's literally confused sexually.)

Friendship bracelets.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Okay, that part's true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 pm

The whole thing is true. . .Truly shit, my friend. Persona 4 is dookie and is for fags.

You may try to argue "hey but u haven't even plyd v, wtf" nigga, it was so shit and crappy I had to return this shit before I got done with the start of the game.

Oh god, the terrible memories. It only comes second to that time when Baal shoveled FSN on me. Ugh, even TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT was written better.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 pm

I liked Kanji. He was refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:25 pm

and amazingly detailed answer as always
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Quote :
You may try to argue "hey but u haven't even plyd v, wtf" nigga, it was so shit and crappy I had to return this shit before I got done with the start of the game.

See, this show's how much a fag Vergil is. God forbid, he play through at least one-half before bitching that it doesn't cater to his every whim.

Quote :
Oh god, the terrible memories. It only comes second to that time when Baal shoveled FSN on me. Ugh, even TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT was written better.

Which is also bullshit because you said you liked UBW.

Quote :
I liked Kanji. He was refreshing.

He was almost as annoying as Yosuke and if not as bad about morals.

Quote :

Except you can't really take Vergil's word for truth. He probably ripped half of that shit off of wiki and god knows he only hates the P4 cast because they're not the P3 cast.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Santa Christ wrote:
Quote :
Except you can't really take Vergil's word for truth. He probably ripped half of that shit off of wiki and god knows he only hates the P4 cast because they're not the P3 cast.
sometimes your really slow i was referring to kuriri

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:43 pm

OH I'M SORRY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:44 pm

I did play Persona 4. And it was shit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:44 pm

The first hour or so, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:45 pm

GUTTUH TRASH. DE END.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:45 pm

anyways vergil does do some good shit with wiki

I'M PLASTIC MAN

good times

why is it that you have to play an rpg for like 10 hours to see if its good seriously they really should work on that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time i got my ass handed to me in P3   First time i got  my ass handed to me in P3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time i got my ass handed to me in P3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next