Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:06 am

i think thats what ppl like about them

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Do people hate The Truman Show? I have this vague idea that's not well liked, but I don't know why. I liked it anyway. I liked Number 23 as well.

Kaio
Internet Celebrity

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:07 pm

It is loved by the critics.

The people who don't like it are the people who only want to see Carrey make funny faces.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Yeah, As if Carrey can't do any other kind of movie. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh, and how could I forget Ang Lee's HULK? Great film. Just as good as the newer one.

Kaede
Piss scared of wasps

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:26 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Oh, and how could I forget Ang Lee's HULK? Great film. Just as good as the newer one.
I couldn't get past the first transformation scene in Ang Lee's one. Dunno why, but it didn't interest me.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Austin Power's 2 and 3.

Those were hated right?

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Baal wrote:
Austin Power's 2 and 3.

Those were hated right?

I think 'indifference' rather than outright hatred.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:03 pm

I hate AP3 for the sole reason that Goldmember is supposed to be Dutch, but has a German accent and uses German swears. Also, he's not funny at all, just annoying.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Hulk looked better in Ang Lee's film too. I prefer the brick wall look over the gorilla look.

SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Hulk was too big in Ang Lee's, in some shots he was 15 - 20ft tall. Also,

Quote :
I prefer the brick wall look over the gorilla look.

... what?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Ang Lee's hulk looked a lot bulkier. His arms and legs were really thick and a bit stubby. Whereas in Incredible Hulk it was kind of the opposite. His limbs looked slightly too long and made his torso look small.

Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:55 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Hulk looked better in Ang Lee's film too. I prefer the brick wall look over the gorilla look.
i agree with that

mind you could sympathise with the new one more

Neo wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:56 am

Kaio wrote:
It is loved by the critics.

The people who don't like it are the people who only want to see Carrey make funny faces.

i hated it
but i thought carrey was awesome
the bigger problem was the second half didn't hold my interest

and i dunno the film was just a bit weird

Neo wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Um...I liked the '97 Spawn movie.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:40 pm

haha you suck

Sock
Big Daddy Boss

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:30 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Ang Lee's hulk looked a lot bulkier. His arms and legs were really thick and a bit stubby. Whereas in Incredible Hulk it was kind of the opposite. His limbs looked slightly too long and made his torso look small.

I also prefer the 03 Hulk, he actually looked almost real when you didn't see a close up of his face. The 08 one was like ps3-fugly with a horrible limey-green color choice.

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Technically I thought 08 Hulk looked fine. Not quite as a good as 03 Hulk in places, but still good. He had a better face too. 03 Hulk's face could look really stupid when you got a good look at it.

A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:45 pm

One thing I didn't like about the newer film is that you never really got the sense that getting angrier made him stronger. There no moment where that was clear. In Ang's film he just got bigger, so it was obvious, if a bit ridiculous.

Sock
Big Daddy Boss

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:49 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
One thing I didn't like about the newer film is that you never really got the sense that getting angrier made him stronger. There no moment where that was clear. In Ang's film he just got bigger, so it was obvious, if a bit ridiculous.

Not to mention he barely becomes the Hulk in the second film. He only had two major action sequences as the Hulk and other handful ones you wouldn't care about like near the beginning where you can't see him much or during that whole experimental thing later on.

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:37 pm

I'd gladly take all of that over Bana's crappy performance as Banner.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:42 am

Sora wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Not to mention he barely becomes the Hulk in the second film. He only had two major action sequences as the Hulk and other handful ones you wouldn't care about like near the beginning where you can't see him much or during that whole experimental thing later on.

i agree with nonny but not sora

Neo wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sock
Big Daddy Boss

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:46 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

How do you disagree with fact? He barely popped up in the film, you can't disagree what's true. Unless you quoted the wrong post and meant you disagreed with my post about his lousy downgrade of a CGI model.

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:49 am

SUBMIT!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:53 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

How do you disagree with fact? He barely popped up in the film, you can't disagree what's true. Unless you quoted the wrong post and meant you disagreed with my post about his lousy downgrade of a CGI model.

downgrade of the CGI
i mean yeah the 03 was more true to hulk in a lot of respects

but the CGI wasn't all that great he didn't fit in with the background as well if you get what i mean

Neo wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?   

Back to top Go down

What movie(s) do you love that everyone else hates?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next