Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Empty
PostSubject: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:21 pm

i think ppl completely underestimate the dude saying he's barely SSJ

i think he must have been close to ssj2 if not at that level
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 pm

I'd say he's at least be stronger than androids 17 and 18. Maybe stronger than Second form Cell.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:28 pm

well first up his fighting technique should have way surpassed every other characters
i mean he's a supreme kai and king kai had some awesome moves

secondly he made piccolo shit himself his power level must have been high for that
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Yeah, but I believe that would have to be partially because of the "way his ki felt." Not necessarily super powerful, but perhaps it felt like that of a Kai.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:31 pm

considering at that point there weren't many kai's around
well basically only 1 as he should have felt completely different to king kai etc who was weaker then saiyan saga vegeta

he probably wouldn't have made the connection for him to be the supreme kai if he even such a thing existed

i really doubt that was the main reason he shat himself
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Supreme said that each of Kai's could defeat Freeze in one blow.

For that to be possible, his power would have to be atleast Second Form Cell level.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Maybe, although it is a pity we never really got to see him in action, except getting kicked around by Buu, but then Buu could do that to just about everyone at that stage...
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Phoenix Wright wrote:

For that to be possible, his power would have to be atleast Second Form Cell level.

I reckon 17 or 18 could do that easily. Remember Trunks? And how easily he defeated Freeza? Then how more powerful the androids were compared to him?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Skip wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:

I reckon 17 or 18 could do that easily. Remember Trunks? And how easily he defeated Freeza? Then how more powerful the androids were compared to him?

uh keep in mind theres a big debate as to what power level frieza was at that point
trunk broke DBZ etiquette he killed frieza without letting him power up
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Skip wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:

Trunks wasn't exactly "One Blow" however.
Plus, he used a sword, and as Yajirobe proved in the Saiyan Saga, no matter how weak your power level is, if you got a sword, you can slice through guys 25000x stronger than you.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Skip wrote:
Maybe, although it is a pity we never really got to see him in action, except getting kicked around by Buu, but then Buu could do that to just about everyone at that stage...
well he managed to blow a hole right through buu or possibly just his head

and at that point gohan had done fuck all and its more then gotenks base (first time) and ssj goten and ssj trunks manage
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Skip wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:

Trunks wasn't exactly "One Blow" however.
Plus, he used a sword, and as Yajirobe proved in the Saiyan Saga, no matter how weak your power level is, if you got a sword, you can slice through guys 25000x stronger than you.

intelligent argument out of mew o_O
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Ha, I guess those are both valid points. I still can't see Supreme Kai being stronger than Gohan when he beat Cell.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Skip wrote:
Ha, I guess those are both valid points. I still can't see Supreme Kai being stronger than Gohan when he beat Cell.

Base Gohan, SSJ2 Gohan, or Just plain SSJ Gohan?
I can see Supreme Kai being at a SSJ Gohan level, when he beat Cell.

Kibitokai, however, could probably be about SPC Level, maybe slightly higher.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Skip wrote:

well thats the whole thing
what power level is a ssj2? i mean gohan at ssj2 in the buu saga is supposed to be weaker then his cell saga version

and even vegeta and goku at ssj2 don't seem as strong as gohan in that saga, remember that was a fully pissed off gohan who up to that point already showed despite his lower power level he was able to reach heights the others could only dream of
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Skip wrote:

Base Gohan, SSJ2 Gohan, or Just plain SSJ Gohan?
I can see Supreme Kai being at a SSJ Gohan level, when he beat Cell.

Kibitokai, however, could probably be about SPC Level, maybe slightly higher.

i'd rank him higher
kibito and shin are definitely a lot stronger then goten and trunks

its only natural that they should be a lot stronger then them to well excluding ssj3
we don't really see kibitokai do anything so we couldn't say that he's not as strong as an ssj3

he seems to think he's strong enough to take on buu at that point
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:

what power level is a ssj2? i mean gohan at ssj2 in the buu saga is supposed to be weaker then his cell saga version

and even vegeta and goku at ssj2 don't seem as strong as gohan in that saga, remember that was a fully pissed off gohan who up to that point already showed despite his lower power level he was able to reach heights the others could only dream of
Yes, but didn't Vegeta say that both he and Goku were stronger than Gohan back then, when they were fighting?

And i am referring to SS2 Gohan btw

And I'd say Kibitoshin might be a match for Fat Buu, might.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Skip wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:

Yes, but didn't Vegeta say that both he and Goku were stronger than Gohan back then, when they were fighting?

vegeta also says he's a super saiyan when he's not, thinks he is stronger then perfect cell, even thinks he can beat zarbon >_>
vegeta is probably the worst judge of power levels in the series
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Skip wrote:
well he probably could fight on even ground with him
maybe even beat on him a bit

but the thing about buu was that even if you were stronger then him it didn't mean you could kill him
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:

vegeta also says he's a super saiyan when he's not, thinks he is stronger then perfect cell, even thinks he can beat zarbon >_>

Fair call, but what about at the world tournament stadium. Goku was threatening to blast Supreme Kai, and he was terrified. If he was that strong that blast wouldn't have been a problem for him.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:

In Vegeta's defense, he thought he was a Super Saiyan because he surpassed Kakarot's power level at the time, and he had thought that Kakarot was a Super Saiyan when he first arrived on Namek. Plus, Vegeta didn't know what a SSJ looked like in the first place.

And with Perfect Cell and Zarbon...Well, when has a single character in DBZ been able to sense someone's full power level? Zarbon and Cell were surpressed, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:
well he probably could fight on even ground with him
maybe even beat on him a bit

but the thing about buu was that even if you were stronger then him it didn't mean you could kill him
Yeah, I just mean powerlevel wise.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Skip wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:

Fair call, but what about at the world tournament stadium. Goku was threatening to blast Supreme Kai, and he was terrified. If he was that strong that blast wouldn't have been a problem for him.

I think the Supreme Kai was more or less terrified by the fact that Goku was willing to blast a Kai like that, without any signs of remorse or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Skip wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:

??
refresh my memory what exactly happens at that point
i didn't remember goku and supreme kai doing anything
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:

??
refresh my memory what exactly happens at that point
i didn't remember goku and supreme kai doing anything
Goku says he'll fight with Vegeta if babidi transports them away from innocent people. kai stands in between them, and says he refuses to let Goku go through with it. Goku threatens to blast Kai out of the way, and he stands down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?   How strong would you have rated supreme kai at? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How strong would you have rated supreme kai at?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next