Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Age Origins

Go down 
+4
Kimarous
Baal
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Dragon Age Origins Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age Origins   Dragon Age Origins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Been playing this on the 360 over the weekend.

It's by Bioware, the same guys who made Knight of the Old Republic and Mass Effect, though it has more in common with the former in terms of game play. Unsurprisingly, in fact, it feels a lot like a swords and sorcery version on KotOR, in that the combat is quite similar, the graphics are passable rather than great, ad the story is reasonably strong. It's a big game too, with six different paths to follow dependant on your intitial character choise, and having played it for around eight hours, I'm only around 15% in.

Quite enjoying it really, though I can see why it wouldn't be everyone's cuppa.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Dragon Age Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Origins   Dragon Age Origins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:42 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Been playing this on the 360 over the weekend.

It's by Bioware, the same guys who made Knight of the Old Republic and Mass Effect, though it has more in common with the former in terms of game play. Unsurprisingly, in fact, it feels a lot like a swords and sorcery version on KotOR, in that the combat is quite similar, the graphics are passable rather than great, ad the story is reasonably strong. It's a big game too, with six different paths to follow dependant on your intitial character choise, and having played it for around eight hours, I'm only around 15% in.

Quite enjoying it really, though I can see why it wouldn't be everyone's cuppa.

lightsabre - swords
force - magic

i can see that happening
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Dragon Age Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Origins   Dragon Age Origins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Eragon
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Dragon Age Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Origins   Dragon Age Origins Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:31 am