Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Empty
PostSubject: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Okay, so while my Memory Stick was still working this is one of the games I played a lot of.

The game is just pure fun, for fighting fans and FSN fans, although I can't really consider myself an FSN fan since I only really liked one routed in the game.

Anyways, the controls will a few minutes to get used to and you'll be kicking ass like I did. The game has a selection of 17 characters which fight in their own unique way. My best characters were Shiro and Gil. The game has a selection of modes from Arcade to Mission Mode. Mission mode is a compilation of stuff, it has style missions which are basically recreations of fights in the series, Hit Missions which you have to make a certain amount of hits to accomplish, Skill Missions which make you perform a long combo, Damage missions which see how much damage you can pull off and EX Missions which are fun little mini-games. I loved how a good few of the mini-games are just abusing Shiro it's just funny (See: Shiro's, Lancer's, and Rin's.)

Arcade mode is what it says on the tin, the Fourth and Last Battles will always be apart of the characters story (Except for Zero Lancer) and end after that. One thing I didn't like was how disjointed the stories were, at one point Shiro fights Archer in the way he did in the UBW route and then he fights Kotomine in the way he did in Fate AND THEN KOTOMINE PROCEEDS TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FIGHT WITH ARCHER, although it is a fighting game so story really doesn't matter.

Oh, Shiro doesn't have UBW, Sakura is in this game, half of the soundtracks isn't really good and some of the locales to fight in are boring.

Otherwise it is a really fun game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:33 pm

They should've added Avenger. Don't know anything about him (Or FSN for that matter) but, he looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Yeah, I wanted him in too.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:43 pm

"Get Him, Berserk-Car!"
"RRRRAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRR!"

Also, I have the feeling that Kima will like Berserker's Mini-Gam--er-EX Mode. XD

Also, How in fuck's name am I supposed to do Kotomine's Super Special? ....or Holy Grail Move or whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:48 pm

You remember how to do Akuma's super attacks in Street Fighter?

Think of it like that, I certainly did and it worked.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:50 pm

I never got to play as Akuma in Street Fighter. >_> And I could never do it in Mugen either.

...Damn, I suck.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Yes, yes you do. But at least Kotomine's voice is fucking awesome.

His voice actor is named Jouji.

I'll give you three guesses as to what his nickname is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Gil's Tornado Shit is pretty cool. "FRAGLARAAAAHH"
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:57 pm

>_>

I only remember a handful of these VA's. American included.

....And fuck, Now I can't even remember Viral's JPN VA. And he's pretty much the best one when it comes to shouting.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:59 pm

It's George, his nickname is George. He voiced Sol in Guilty Gear XX Accent Plus's story mode.

Oh and you're thinking of Nobuyuki Hiyama. And Vergil, fun fact, Gil and Domon have the same JP VA and Gil and Shinji have the same English VA.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:14 am

Is this worth £4?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:15 am

Whats this on?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:16 am

PSP.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:17 am

If you like fighting games enough then I'd suggest buying it if it's that cheap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview   Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate/Unlimited Codes Overview
Page 1 of 1