Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fuck you Vergil, bitch nigga cunt. EN EEH WAI.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sock
Big Daddy Boss

PostSubject: Fuck you Vergil, bitch nigga cunt. EN EEH WAI.   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:22 am

I heard Spectacular Spider-Man was cancaled, mirite? That sounds like shit. I mean, I wasn't much of a fan but what I saw from it was good, plus the dude who made Gargoyles was a part of this project. Maybe if countless people will by DVDs of the first two seasons it can be revived ala Family Guy.

Bah, who am I kidding. Just another current-gen cartoon that was good gets sent to the gutter. Well, it looks like this decade overall was pretty piss poor for cartoons compared to the older days. Maybe in the 2010s we'll see a brighter future for traditional animation?

Speaking of which, how come even traditional animated shows from these days look absolute piss? Why are they copying Japan's shitty faggy art style so much? Anime wasn't that much of an influence, it was just a fad at the time, I really hope our artists stop emulating their inferior art styles(and the ones who did, stop copying their crappy pointy-line work, it's fugly in our style) and bring on the smexy detailed and decently-proportioned looks in the future again, and use shading for fuck sakes, what, low budget issues? What the hell happened there?

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Vergil, bitch nigga cunt. EN EEH WAI.   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:24 am

going by superhero cartoons this decade

i probably gotta say that ben 10 is in the top 3

the two i'd put ahead of it would be teen titans and justice league

marvel all round had a very poor showing

was xmen evolution this decade?

that was about to look quite promising and then they axed it

i thought it weren' anything special at the beginning
but the last couple of episodes were interesting

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

Last edited by Raziel on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sock
Big Daddy Boss

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Vergil, bitch nigga cunt. EN EEH WAI.   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:28 am

What's a Ben 10?

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Vergil, bitch nigga cunt. EN EEH WAI.   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:30 am

my nephew watches it

its set in the dc universe

basically some kid has a watch to transform into super powered aliens
the visual styling is quite classic batman style

the voice acting was pretty good

add in powers similar to quicksilver and human torch it has some good moments

Neo wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sock
Big Daddy Boss

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Vergil, bitch nigga cunt. EN EEH WAI.   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:43 am

Might check it out if it doesn't suck.

Based on crap that does partially suck but is also partially alright is Faggotar the Last Airbender.

Now, this series has a few ups, but overall is, as the developers stated, just an attempt at copying anime for shits and giggles(I mean for fuck sake, it followed the base of anime weeaboo fanficer whoring: ELEMENTS).

Also, besides the blatent fact that the art looks like Japtrash, is it just me or is the ANIMATION quality also emulating them. Of course, as western production, it has more of a budget so the animation is still better than the average anime from Japan BUT, what is with the coppy frame rate? Is it a style they attempted to do or is it really them screwing up and cutting corners? Either way, those scenes with the craptacular frame rate were god awful to watch.

Now for the plot, "EH". It's alright, but it's pretty sad when it's so easy to summarize its plot in a nutshell and then when reading it, it'd look like a 12 year old written it. It has so much obnoxious filler too with the characters just helping people we won't give a shit about or they'll just go through some really tedious situation that would bore you like hell.

Lastly, a really big annoying problem with this show was the craptacular attempt at being humorous. All of the goofy facial expressions and jokes are cringe worthy. All of the jokes remind me of the ones thought up by really crappy fan comic writers(like me, seriously, these jokes are shit I'D STOOP LOW TO DO). I don't care about Sokka being frustrated by every stupid thing, we already got the point, he's easily annoyed, why must we see him face palm ever five seconds? I really think this series would've worked better if the light hearted humorous situations were taken out, I mean, the dialogue is already trash, I don't want to hear bad jokes and see corny slapstick moments tooooooooo! END BIASED RANT!

TL;DR version: Avatar is lame.

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Vergil, bitch nigga cunt. EN EEH WAI.   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:46 am

The only reason people like Avatar is because of it's wapanese style.

I always hated that show.

Another show I hated that tried too hard to be Japanese was Teen Titans.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Vergil, bitch nigga cunt. EN EEH WAI.   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:47 am

i was more annoyed by the sudden godmodding of characters

they kept saying so and so was really strong and then everyone shots lightning and can bend blood >_>

well as far as ben 10 is concerned i never watched it in order i guess it would make sense
but either way it was generally entertaining
it probably is kinda kiddy though, but is still better then most of the shit i've seen on lately

Neo wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Vergil, bitch nigga cunt. EN EEH WAI.   Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:51 am

I liked X-Men Evolution ._.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Vergil, bitch nigga cunt. EN EEH WAI.   

Back to top Go down

Fuck you Vergil, bitch nigga cunt. EN EEH WAI.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1