Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So how's everyone doing in this?

Go down 
+4
Rockstar_Sinistar
Maskull
Kaede
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

So how's everyone doing in this? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone doing in this?   So how's everyone doing in this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Yep. It's rather très profond. But I like it very much.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone doing in this?   So how's everyone doing in this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:31 am

Alas I think it's a little above my level, I got through the first chapter and the dedication, but there were a few words I had to look up. I'm down with the grammar though, so I should be okay.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone doing in this?   So how's everyone doing in this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:42 am

Rockstar_Leviathan wrote:
Rockstar_Bahamut wrote:
I still need to pick this back up. Last I read, Jack The Ripper got killed. >_>

...It's sad how this comment still holds true to this day. -_- But atleast I'll never forget where I am should I feel the sudden urge to continue.

Not anymore. I think I'm almost to Part 3 now. I imagine there'll be tons more "Crimson Bubble Ripple" moments in that arc, But for now...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone doing in this?   So how's everyone doing in this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Beware of terrible scans in the next part.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone doing in this?   So how's everyone doing in this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:24 pm

I'm watching the 2012 anime right now, now that I found out it exists. The pacing seems oddly fast. Does it cut out a lot from the Manga, or is it just really faithful and doesn't add any filler? Stardust Crusaders seems to be similar in that regard as well.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone doing in this?   So how's everyone doing in this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:44 pm

It was very faithful to Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency from what I remember, I'm only 5 episodes into Stardust Crusaders though so I can't make a ruling on that yet.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone doing in this?   So how's everyone doing in this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Oh okay. Thanks. I've only seen two episodes of Part 2 so far, but I'm already liking Joseph better than Jonathan and Jotaro. Not that either of them are bad.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone doing in this?   So how's everyone doing in this? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So how's everyone doing in this?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga :: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure-
Jump to: